Looking to add friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Feel free. My dairy isn't the healthiest of eating!
  • MargaretSans
    MargaretSans Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • kenzie0884
    kenzie0884 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. :)
  • Yourgoingtodothis
    Options
    Request sent - my diary is open to friends though I only have one at the moment lol. I am honest and log in daily good or bad and totally an emotional eater! Took me years to finally confront this.

Good luck to everyone we can do this :happy:
  • Teardrop81
    Teardrop81 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Mie is open also. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends! :)
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Mine's open :) Anyone feel free to add me
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I actually just started to open my diary today to my friends and hope it helps me to be held accountable. Please feel free to add me too:flowerforyou:
  • azamlynn2000
    azamlynn2000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is wide open too!!! Anyone, feel free to add me
  • tizzypic
    tizzypic Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • stresco
    stresco Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • tedforse
    tedforse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I opened mine and am trying to be better about tracking. I love the idea of getting ideas of new meals to try!
  • Janyaa
    Janyaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. I'm like you. I'm not always perfect, but I'm perfectly HONEST about what I've eaten and how I've exercised. Add me! I love new ideas on healthy foods and recipes.
  • jaina08
    jaina08 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too! Feel free to add me!
  • NSMustanggirl
    NSMustanggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends - feel free to add
  • mfclingan
    mfclingan Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Mine is open...not always perfect..but I'm out there being honest. So by all means anyone that wants to add me, please do. I also try to comment and encourage as much as possible. :-)
  • autumn26
    autumn26 Posts: 44
    Options
    Mine is open, anyone can add me! :)
  • michellechawner
    Options
    Mine is open and i'm strict gluten free as of 3 days ago :)
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, but I've no friends to chastize me about what I put in my facehole! I've been a bit of a slacker in the last month or so about logging everything, but I'm pretty close most days.
  • janinealfke
    Options
    Mine is open as well...you are welcome to add me. I have had weight loss surgery though, and I eat differently than most. I have to. But I have learned a great amount about nutrition over the last year since surgery, and may be able to help with suggestions along the way. You can do this....keep your chin up and know there is a big group of us trying to do the same thing you are doing! YOU WILL GET THERE!!!

Janine Alfke
  • LuckyMunky
    LuckyMunky Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to everybody. If you want to view it you can go right ahead! If you want to add me you can do that too :) I'm not perfect by any means. I do love wine and my diary shows it.. lol!