Because that's how I do!

Options
panda4153
panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
Every morning at the Gym I drink a Red Bull while working out. I always get weird looks, and I am pretty sure that some people are judging me for it, but that's how I do lol. What are some different things you do that you know other people are silently judging you for?

Replies

• panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I light my cigarette with a $20 bill.

As you should
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    panda4153 wrote: »
    Every morning at the Gym I drink a Red Bull while working out. I always get weird looks, and I am pretty sure that some people are judging me for it, but that's how I do lol. What are some different things you do that you know other people are silently judging you for?

The enrgy drink while working out makes total sense to me. Every one has their own way of doing things.
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I use the gym equipment in weird ways - the massage table to practice getting up from backbends, walls to do handstands and backbends, the standing bar to do running jumps, swing and jump off, dive and backflip into the pool and generally act like a kid at the gym or pool.

At least its not this bad:

gtbi45digu0k.jpg

• cbusnightowl
    cbusnightowl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    People round my parts would mow it while you weren't at home. Happened to my dad and he decided he was going to post "Do not EVER come on my property" notices on all the houses on his block. The following month he took a three week vacation from work just so he could sit on his porch and watch his grass grow out. Everytime I go over there I'm sure I'm being judged by his neighbors by his antics.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I do some aerobic type moves in between strength sets to keep my heart rate up, people look, but whatevs...Ive lost over 25lbs.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lawn care rebellion... its all fun and games until someone's trying to sell a home on your street and home values are nose diving because someone doesn't want to take care of their *kitten*. Part of the reason why I moved to a neighborhood where lawn care is provided. :)
  • bigmuney
    bigmuney Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I always assume that the men who are meticulous about their lawns and spend hours every week on it just hate their wives and are avoiding from being in the house.

Guilty as charged lol!!!
  • futureicon
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    Lawn care rebellion... its all fun and games until someone's trying to sell a home on your street and home values are nose diving because someone doesn't want to take care of their *kitten*. Part of the reason why I moved to a neighborhood where lawn care is provided. :)

There is a difference between taking care of your lawn and being an anal compulsive lawn overlord.

I hear you. I was more referring to the knee high grass comments.. Still working on my first cup of coffee over here;) #grouchy
  • Dutchy_77
    Dutchy_77 Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    idk what are you judging me for?!
  • futureicon
    Options
    It's all good. I hear Redbull gives you wings..
    4tuSqF6izkyK4.gif
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    During spin class I like to wear a cycling kit. I get stares and weird looks but I don't care. The kits make me feel fast and motivate me to go harder!
    On the mowing, my neighbor (we share connecting backyards) lets his grass grow to waist high. It doesn't bother me (I pay to have my yard mowed) but he makes me nervous when he finally mows. Mainly because he looks like he is going to have a heart attack pushing the mower and then trying to keep it from clogging up and choking :*
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    bigmuney wrote: »
    I always assume that the men who are meticulous about their lawns and spend hours every week on it just hate their wives and are avoiding from being in the house.

Guilty as charged lol!!!

What I meant to say was that my ex husband kept our lawn meticulous

I always liked the idea of putting rocks in the front yard and saying fu©k it. It can look real nice too.

hazegefix7a0.jpg