Because that's how I do!

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I just realized this post isn't about lawns.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I thought it was about mowing while drinking red bull..
    6p5HWLGbxspnW.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I always assume that the men who are meticulous about their lawns and spend hours every week on it just hate their wives and are avoiding from being in the house.
    Or spend meticulous time in the gym.

Or on the golf course, in the garage, or whatever. My ex had a project for every day of the week. The lawn was amazing to look at, the cars were always spotless, we had a house full of beautiful handmade furniture. We barely saw each other. That's why we lasted for 17 years.
    My wife sometimes complains I spend too much time running errands :#

And I actually do. If I am home she does nothing but watch bravo tv and netflix all the time. Well.... :'(

I used to complain to him too but it didn't change until I found a project of my own. Sexy, strong calves, strong arms, washboard abs and an *kitten* you could bounce a quarter off of. His name is Chad.

Is Chad always hanging around?
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I reside in an apartment complex & when my washing machine broke, during a weekend/non~business hours; it wasn't considered an emergency! So I had to wash my laundry by hand, for a few days! Anyway the washing machine has been fixed, even replaced a couple of times; over the years (my Mother & Sister, still used it) but I continue to wash my laundry by hand because it's just so much better! I also don't use the dryer & hang my laundry! After noticing how much better smelling & longer lasting, my laundry is; they no longer use the mashing machine either but they still use the dryer!
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I always assume that the men who are meticulous about their lawns and spend hours every week on it just hate their wives and are avoiding from being in the house.

Or on the golf course, in the garage, or whatever. My ex had a project for every day of the week. The lawn was amazing to look at, the cars were always spotless, we had a house full of beautiful handmade furniture. We barely saw each other. That's why we lasted for 17 years.

And I actually do. If I am home she does nothing but watch bravo tv and netflix all the time. Well.... :'(

I specifically plan my Target trips for when my husband watches college football.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options

I rob liquor stores.

*shrug
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I dress up in creepy clown suits and scare little kids. Keeps me busy
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I love faux grass!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options

I don't understand this, I mainly watch television because I don't have a SO, to do anything else with!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I always cut my hair, when daylight saving time ends because that's when it begins to get really cold here in New Jersey & to minimize pulling/breakage, when having to wear a coat/scarf & especially while lugging groceries, in a backpack. Since it's impossible to put all of that hair under a hat, even in a ponytail; without it looking like a dunce cap!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options

I don't understand this, I mainly watch television because I don't have a SO, to do anything else with!
    I only like to watch the news. When I was single, BBC or Al Jazeera or history channel would be running 24/7. And I would be doing things like cleaning, cooking etc.,

But she is into movies, series, reality tv.... and I just sit there in despair. I mean, I don't want to cuddle on the couch for an episode of shameless.... what the fudge... such shows don't intrigue me at all.

I had to cease watching the History Channel regularly because of them becoming a reality television channel themselves! I read the news but watch documentaries (although not while exercising because it's impossible to read, when bouncing around), some movies, canceled television shows (I don't have the patience, to wait for a new episode/season) & cartoons! I can't watch horror anymore it seems to be what every guy's into watching currently, so obviously cuddling during that'd get him injured; when I'd freak over a scene!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »

Does she make you sammiches?

Lol guys & sandwiches're synonymous! :D
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    When people see me at the gym sweating my balls off, the auto judge me, for what they see, gym rat. Then next time they see me arrive at the gym in my shinny shoes, tie, and suit (regular work cloths) and I get the look, lol