What to put in my Coffee

Options
2»

Replies

• rinigirl76
    rinigirl76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I tried Stevia drops and Half and Half - it tastes good enough for me! only 1 carb !!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Come to Australia, no one here even knows what half and half or creamer is, so we all manage to live without. The 2 choices are black or milk.
    Yup, I'm a brit and talk about coffee here is like another language to me. Creamer? Half and half? French delights? Ripple milk? Polynesian moon syrup?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Come to Australia, no one here even knows what half and half or creamer is, so we all manage to live without. The 2 choices are black or milk.
    Yup, I'm a brit and talk about coffee here is like another language to me. Creamer? Half and half? French delights? Ripple milk? Polynesian moon syrup?

lol I had to ask what creamer and half and half was when i first came here. I also asked what they mean by 'cream'.. In American movies they always ask if someone would like cream in their coffee, I just thought that was the American word for milk , as i have never met a single soul who puts actual cream in their coffee/tea other than bullet proof coffee.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I stopped using sweetener, but I do use a tablespoon of half and half every day. It took about a week to adjust to the non-sweet taste.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    What about a sugar free syrup and cream. Cream has calories but no real sugars, if that's what you are avoiding.

I like stevia and whipped cream, or coconut oil, or coconut cream. I add a small amount of chocolate "carb free" protein powder too.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with a little cream in your coffee, especially if it is hazelnut.
  • xaryo
    xaryo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    nothing,

you put nothing