• gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    18 miles on a bike ride today - nothing but legs. lol
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Urg. I'm out for the month.

I blocked a muscle in my back and walking is all I can do without excruciating pain (even so I hit a negative record on Friday with less than 1K steps taken). I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I'll see what she has to say. But no more challenges for me for at least 1-2 weeks (this from experience.) I really hope my new doctor doesn't just prescribe a selection of prettily colored pills and tells me to return in 2 weeks for a follow up. This *kitten* has been going on for 4 years and I'm tiered of it.

:unamused:
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    Urg. I'm out for the month.

I blocked a muscle in my back and walking is all I can do without excruciating pain (even so I hit a negative record on Friday with less than 1K steps taken). I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I'll see what she has to say. But no more challenges for me for at least 1-2 weeks (this from experience.) I really hope my new doctor doesn't just prescribe a selection of prettily colored pills and tells me to return in 2 weeks for a follow up. This *kitten* has been going on for 4 years and I'm tiered of it.

:unamused:

Ouch! Take care! Even though your exercise will be limited, don't lose focus and please, check back in & give us some updates. We wish you all the best!
  • Odessak17
    Odessak17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Days 18 and 19 done! During abs one of the cats decided to lay next to me on the floor. Very hard to get motivated when the cats want to cuddle! Lol
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 20... done
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Day 19 done
  • KarenSmith196511
    KarenSmith196511 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    18 & 19 Done
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    @ladyreva78 Wishing u feel better soon and healing vibes.

Re challenge, keeping up with a few days on few days off.... Work abounds ATM. Enough to not slide back too much.

Hope everyone is having fun! :)!
  • klove808
    klove808 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    By the way.... Maybe a good massage would be awesome right now. For everyone :).
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    klove808 wrote: »
    By the way.... Maybe a good massage would be awesome right now. For everyone :).

Just as sleep has now moved to the forefront in the discussion of living a healthy lifestyle, I've always advocated massage as an important part of overall health. I convinced my brother to join Massage Envy a year ago & it's changed his life. Whether you pay for them or have a S.O. work out your kinks, it's important!
  • Odessak17
    Options
    Days 20 and 21 done for abs, day 21 done for legs, and day 20 done for glutes. Rest days make catching up easier, yay!
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 19, 20 and 21 of abs and legs done!
  • SandraScala
    SandraScala Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Day 21... complete
  • KarenSmith196511
    KarenSmith196511 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    20 & 21 done. Whoa! Thank goodness for rest days!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Day 21&22 done
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Started vacation on Friday and have been slacking a lot. Will catch up one of these days...even if it has to spill over into December.
  • Odessak17
    Options
    Day 22 of abs and legs done. I will unfortunately be dropping out of glutes. The numbers are getting a bit too crazy, and now a pain in the back of my left leg is starting to make things difficult. I'm proud of myself for making it this far and once that pain subsides a bit i will probably continue doing some of the glute exercises on my own but not to the extreme as the challenge. I will however continue with abs and legs to keep those leg muscles moving.
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
  • MiamiSeoul
    Options
    Days 20 & 21 done. I did the lunge switches without the jump.

Let's bank those exercise calories for Thanksgiving (those in the U.S.)! Burn, baby burn!
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 22 abs and legs done :)