Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Oh god why....
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I just don't do anything. I get crazy ingrown hair down there plus I have loose skin, which makes shaving pretty much impossible... so just nope.

I use an exfoliating glove too though and it's really helped with my armpits and legs.
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    _Cranky wrote: »
    Just don't use Nair on them lady parts.
    What was supposed to be a sexy and intimate time with my gf turned into a horrifying and #$%Q%Q painful experience.

What happened?
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Angela937 wrote: »
    What was supposed to be a sexy and intimate time with my gf turned into a horrifying and #$%Q%Q painful experience.

What happened?

The skin is more sensitive there. Nair's products even say to avoid the genitals/lady bits.
  • PixelPuff
    PixelPuff Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I've been debating doing this as you aren't to use the chemical removers 'down below', and shaving can't work for me anymore.

TMI, but I've got a lot of loose skin from weightloss [106lbs lost]. Like a LOT. My inner thighs are atrocious with extra skin/wrinkles, as is what WAS a fupa many pounds ago. This makes shaving a biiiiitch. No matter how I try, I just can't get everything. Dx
  • 285to170
    285to170 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    PixelPuff wrote: »
    Angela937 wrote: »

What happened?

The skin is more sensitive there. Nair's products even say to avoid the genitals/lady bits.

Used it on my legs once and got a bad chemical burn. I can't imagine what happened to his nether regions.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Mine only lasts about 3 weeks and even that's pushing it, but I'm a fan. The first time sucks, but once you keep doing it and regrowth thins out it's not bad at all. I'd recommend finding a professional who uses hard wax vs. wax with that muslin strip.
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I am told that the natural look is making a come back. Personally, Im a bit like the wolf of wall stree, bald from the eyeballs down
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    My wife goes in on a regular basis. The gal at the salon is named Wendy. I call her "Wendy the Ripper." I guess Wendy told Jan I could come in and get a "Sack and Crack Wax". I said "No Thank You."
  • MereBear706
    MereBear706 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I agree with pretty much all above! Pain isn't that bad, i think the embarrassment of my first time was the worst because i really didnt know what to expect. ive been going to the same place years and the same lady, so no more embarrassment.. just smooth all over, haha
  • Tr4pQueen
    Tr4pQueen Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    wdq5d6xqjfh7.jpg

Also remember there is a difference between a Brazilian and a "full" bikini. Pretty sure there is no reason to be dripping wax between my cheeks.
    I say go and experience it, I just don't keep it up because you have to have some regrowth and I always grab the razor in the morning and ruin my chance at rescheduling.

• MereBear706
    MereBear706 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Laser is worth the investment. I don't want to see the woman who waxes my cinnamon swirl once a month.

lmao!!! ive become friends with my lady. we've gone out for coffee several times.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    surely guys don't get waxed.
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Can't be worse then when I had my back waxed....
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Tr4pQueen wrote: »
    wdq5d6xqjfh7.jpg

Also remember there is a difference between a Brazilian and a "full" bikini. Pretty sure there is no reason to be dripping wax between my cheeks.
    I say go and experience it, I just don't keep it up because you have to have some regrowth and I always grab the razor in the morning and ruin my chance at rescheduling.

Me too. You have to grow it quite long again to get it redone (wax can't grip really short hair) so I always end up pissed off and itchy and end up shaving it anyway. Sugaring is better for that because it works on shorter hair.
    Have to say I'm not a fan of 70's bushes (on men or women) but each to their own...
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    First, let me say, without being sexist or crude, that as a man, I am a big fan of the Brazilian wax. That said, my GF goes to a place that is run by Muslim women, and they do an excellent job, very gentle and professional, and reasonably priced. She loves it.

Note: to the best of my knowledge, my GF doesn't go to coffee with any of the waxers...