Clothing brands.. which are your 'go to' favourites?

Options
124»

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Lululemon
  • BeverlyMarsh1986
    BeverlyMarsh1986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love Torrid, but it's not going to fit me anymore soon. Other than that I like what Target and Kohl's have to offer... And Walmart has really nice pajamas around Thanksgiving time. I like cheap things... I think the most expensive piece of clothing I own is a $70 Panache sports bra (and yes, it was worth it).
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I like brands that have value (meaning they're well-made & not tissue paper thin) that fit me well, and have classic styling. Some of these are: Calvin Klein & Tommy Hilfiger (their jeans fit me great!) Rafaella, Liz Claiborne, DKNY, Ralph Lauren, Jones New York, Danskins for the gym, Saucony for walking, Clarks for shoes/boots. Merrill's for sandals. Surprisingly, I find some very inexpensive, cute clothes at good ol' Mart de Wal =)
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Like most here, quite happy to wear most brands at the right price (got lots of perfect fit tops from Aldi!) . My default brands would be Asics, Reebok, Puma, Kooga, Zara, Next and Paul Smith when on sale!). :smile:
  • salomekoka
    salomekoka Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like this new store https://www.fitness-active.com . The delivery time is quite long but it really worth it
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    One of my monthly indulgences. If the word England isn't there, I'm not buying!

mhdafvr9uuld.jpg

Why don't you just take a trip to London and shop? Get it there, experience the shops? It's awesome right now for Christmas.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Whatever makes me look great! ;)