30 days of juicing

Options
2»

Replies

• VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Well turns out he managed to keep the weight off for 3 years but then gained again and went back up to 400 pounds. But looks like they are doing a second documentary now to help him lose the weight again?

Anyways you know the deal now- just eat a healthy diet and in a mild calorie deficit and you'll lose weight slowly & properly. There are no quick fixes, no magic pills.

I think you're thinking of the wrong guy. The "host" of the documentary sustained most of his weight loss and was never 400lbs to start with. There was a guy in it who he met in the course of filming who was 400lbs and he did yoyo.

And I think the follow up documentary has already been released, I feel like I've watched that too.

Probably an hour of your life you'll never get back. ;)

Two. Two hours. I watched both! No i don't know why either. I watch documentaries, good and bad, the way people binge watch the latest must see TV shows.
  • adamyovanovich
    adamyovanovich Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    sylitz wrote: »
    I guess someone watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.

As someone said, going that long without fat and protein would be my biggest worry.

I actually did and it lead me to another video of a lady losing 15 pounds in 30 days ..and that got me thinking ..

But then again like all of you said,it'll do me more bad than good ..

Depending on how much you have to lose, set MFP to 2 pounds a week and you'll lose 8 pounds in 30 days eating right and learning how to eat properly without gimmicks. I lost 19 pounds my first 30 days on MFP because i had a lot to lose. But i did it right and safely eating food i liked but controlled my portions..
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Well turns out he managed to keep the weight off for 3 years but then gained again and went back up to 400 pounds. But looks like they are doing a second documentary now to help him lose the weight again?

Anyways you know the deal now- just eat a healthy diet and in a mild calorie deficit and you'll lose weight slowly & properly. There are no quick fixes, no magic pills.

I think you're thinking of the wrong guy. The "host" of the documentary sustained most of his weight loss and was never 400lbs to start with. There was a guy in it who he met in the course of filming who was 400lbs and he did yoyo.

And I think the follow up documentary has already been released, I feel like I've watched that too.

Probably an hour of your life you'll never get back. ;)

Two. Two hours. I watched both! No i don't know why either. I watch documentaries, good and bad, the way people binge watch the latest must see TV shows.

I binge watch stand up comedy good and bad I understand lol
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    sylitz wrote: »
    What the title says . Is it healthy guys ? drinking just juices . Healthy homemade juices but without any food .I've read alot of people lose their weight pretty fast with this and i know that it's actually detox for your body and letting it 'reset' .But what happens when the 30 days is over and you start eating regularly ? Will your weight like increase dramatically or will it depends on your food portions ?

I've lost 106.5lbs so far. I did it eating food.

Please don't do this. There is no magic trick.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a miserable 30 days