Looking for some more interactive friends :)

Options
I'm looking for some friends that will actually interact. Friends who post regularly so I can stalk your progress and comment endlessly on your activities ;)

If this is you drop me an add (I only accept adds that have a comment with them!)

Cheers <3

Replies

• DeniseNichole76
    DeniseNichole76 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel free to stalk me, ehhhh, I mean, add me. =)
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Shut upppppp and get naked.

I mean, hey. This girls awesome. Add her to friends <3
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options

MFP rules say no nakedness :(

(and thanking youuuu)
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    Feel free to stalk me, ehhhh, I mean, add me. =)

on it!
  • latoyasmith1985
    latoyasmith1985 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I also looking for friends who are logging on daily and have more than 30 pounds to lose.. If thats you add me.
  • Hevenerk
    Hevenerk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for more stalkers :)
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

MFP rules say no nakedness :(

(and thanking youuuu)

pffttt that doesnt stop anyone!
    and no problem silly. its my pleasure to have you on my friends list. you're all kinds of awesome sauce
  • andreearoxette
    Options
    I just joined today and have promised myself to log in a few times a day and get some motivation. Loving this website so far!!! Add me if you'd like:)
  • megganxrose
    megganxrose Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Added a few of you!
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I always check out food diaries and comment tonssss :)

Feel free to check out my profile/exercise/always open diary! ..I always log good days orrr not so good.
  • tessi1993
    tessi1993 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    any one and every one add me :) you could say im slightly obbsessed with this site and always logged on xxxx
  • _NautiBuoy_
    _NautiBuoy_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm light in the friend department, My diet consists of sarcasm and laughter. Pretty consistent logger and motivator
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I post my cardio exercises daily
  • ravensfitnessjourney
    ravensfitnessjourney Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I get on every day and try to keep progress pics up :)
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same. I am coming up on 2 years here and love adding people who actually use this site and get to know the people the friend on here. :) Feel free to add me!
  • fromtheghetto
    Options
    everyone add me if u want very active here
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I've logged in every day for two years and counting. And I'm always looking for friends who log in, comment, and post.
  • Cleophis
    Cleophis Posts: 1
    Options
    Please add me, I am new and need friends :)
  • jillianfaith13
    Options
    If you wanna add me feel free. I will accept any requests. I post a lot. I am currently 200 lbs but wear it well. Hence the reason I have a face profile pic and not full body lol.

I woke up one day and motivation consumed me! I signed up with a personal trainer and see him 3 times a week but work out 6 times a week. I am using this site and a Body Media arm band to track food and calorie consumption. I am returning to Lindora to help with the medical weight loss and nutrition (Did it before when I was in the Army and had great results). I am also working with a hypnotherapist to help with the mental/ emotional side of things (Emotional/binge eating).

I took the whole body concept because failure is not an option. I really hope you all succeed and just like drug addicts, fat people can only change when they are ready. I have had knee surgery and have bone spurs in my neck and suffer from thyroid issues BUT those are only obstacles, not excuses. I think anyone can get in shape if they want to. It takes more effort for some and I do not judge people who arent ready to change. But if you want a buddy to talk to, someone who struggled with weight and who it does NOT come easy to, then I am your girl. I am a motivator. I will succeed and I want everyone else to succeed too!