what is your goal weight and height?

Options
Hi all! I like to know other people's goal weights so I can see if mine is crazy or not :) My ultimate goal weight is 110lbs-120lbs. I'm 5'3 so I don't think that is too low. I got down to 130lbs after my first baby (I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant with #3 and about 167lbs) I'm not sure if 120lbs would be good enough for me, but 110lbs might be a bit much. I have a medium build so I'd rather have an extra 10 pounds than be skinnier and have a huge looking head haha :) ps feel free to add me!

Replies

• technobunny
    technobunny Posts: 131
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently weigh 115.

My ultimate goal is to lose most of my body fat (I'm a fat skinny person), and build muscle so I'm not sure what weight that will be at.

If I had to pick a number, i'd say 108-110 but it all depends on my body fat. :]
  • mirrinias
    mirrinias Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" on a good day and my goal is 110 lbs. I have a very petite frame so I could probably go even less, but I think I'd be very happy at 110, especially if I toned up and got muscle instead of being skinny-fat.
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 years old, 5'2.5", and my initial goal weight is 160 pounds (will recalculate once I get there). My starting weight was 218.2, and I'm currently at 210.8.

Hope this helps!

Oh - congrats on baby too!
  • RCottonRPh
    RCottonRPh Posts: 148
    Options
    We can set a goal height? I'd like to be 4 inches taller please. Lol. :wink: :laugh:
  • Showcase_Brodown
    Showcase_Brodown Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'6". Currently 180. Goal weight is 200 and low body fat.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    5'4.5"
    GW: 135lbs

I'm going to re-evaluate when I get closer to that weight, but currently I'm still considered obese so just getting to a healthy weight is my main goal. I think I have a medium frame, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

First goal is to get to looking like this again (or as close as I can, considering I had a c-section in 2011):

2bpq3c.jpg

Second goal will probably be a lower BF% than what I was in that picture. I think I'd like my BF% to be around 20%, but I'll wait and see for now. Also should add, that I don't care if that makes me weigh on the scale.
  • mirrinias
    mirrinias Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    We can set a goal height? I'd like to be 4 inches taller please. Lol. :wink: :laugh:

I'm with you there :)
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 6' even, and my goal weight is 150. :smile:
  • SarahRose35
    SarahRose35 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7, I'd like to get to a healthier 125ish lbs. I currently weight 115 so I want to get toned & I could really love having more of a butt. Haha :)
  • SomewhatCool
    Options
    5'4", GW is 130 currently but will most likely be lower once I reach that.
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options

That was gonna be my comment - they I would be the correct weight!!!! :)

Im 5'2 and 146 - the first goal im trying to reach will be 130 and then go from there....
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    5'4" goal weight is 150-160. Currently 198 (just had baby #2).

I would take an extra 3-4" for height as well :happy:
  • MissBN
    MissBN Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm 5"1 and my goal is about 98llbs, its not too low as I am small build and am currently 102llbs.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal weight is 160 pounds.
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    your "ideal" body weight for your height and frame is 115-119

Im 5'4 medium frame my goal now is 130, if I reach it Ill probably try for 120 and maintain in 120-130 range.
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My goal height is 5'7, two more inches to go.
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my goal weight is 135.
  • thetiniestgirl
    Options
    5' 4 " with a GW of 109
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I would suggest a target BF% rather than some arbitrary number on the scale. It never fails that people have this arbitrary number in their head because so and so and such and such is this or that weight and height...but they completely ignore body composition and BF% so they end up at said arbitrary weight with a ratio of LBM to BF that is not what they were envisioning.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal weight is 125 :)