• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Can I bite your toenails?

Cheers, God bless! :flowerforyou:
  • BryKate
    BryKate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Sounds like it will taste like baby food to me. gross.

I have all these ingredients on hand, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and make them today. If its gross I will report it back here.

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

1. They are very small portions for your serving size. About the size of my thumb, and I have small hands.
    2. They are soggy
    3. They weigh 6 grams each bite. I can have REAL cookie dough that size for under 30 calories.
    4. They were COMPLETELY disgusting. I added vanilla stevia just as you suggested as well, and it still didn't help.

Good luck on your journey, OP. :flowerforyou:

edited to add: please seek help for your pro ana/ED beliefs.

a real cookie thats packed full of additives and chemicals and 20 different ingredients half of which you can't even pronounce? It baffles me why people focus so much on calories instead of ingredients and nutrition.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

I have all these ingredients on hand, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and make them today. If its gross I will report it back here.

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

1. They are very small portions for your serving size. About the size of my thumb, and I have small hands.
    2. They are soggy
    3. They weigh 6 grams each bite. I can have REAL cookie dough that size for under 30 calories.
    4. They were COMPLETELY disgusting. I added vanilla stevia just as you suggested as well, and it still didn't help.

I see toes and a dog. Is this sanitary? Perhaps this is to distract us from the poor excuse for cookies.

let's hope that guy who posted about wanting to see everyone's toes the other day, doesn't stumble on this thread. :noway:
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

a real cookie thats packed full of additives and chemicals and 20 different ingredients half of which you can't even pronounce? It baffles me why people focus so much on calories instead of ingredients and nutrition.

i can't pronounce most Greek foods. should i remove them from my diet?

i could go for some of that spinach and cheese pastry they make. spani-something-something. d'oh! can't pronounce it or spell it.

#FML :frown:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Can I substitute something for the banana to lower calories further?

Air . . . just open a bag of flour and a bag of chocolate chips and sniff at the same time . . . I hear the sense of smell is just as satisfying as the sense of taste.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

Listen toots. The OP is the one who was focusing on the calorie count. Which is WHY i brought that up in my post.
    Whats more "baffling" to me, is that people would waste ANY calories on food that tastes like ABSOLUTE GARBAGE.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

That wine you're drinking has chemicals in it...

Stones and Glass houses....
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

I don't know what cookies you're eating, mine contain:

2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 cup packed light-brown sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
    2 large eggs
    2 cups (about 12 ounces) semisweet and/or milk chocolate chips

I can pronounce all of those things, apologies if you can't.
  • BryKate
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

i could go for some of that spinach and cheese pastry they make. spani-something-something. d'oh! can't pronounce it or spell it.

You can't honestly be comparing authentic healthy Greek food which names you cannot pronounce due to a language barrier to a bunch of chemicals and fake flavourings?
  • BryKate
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 large eggs

I apologise I stand corrected. I assumed you meant shop bought cookies. But you'd still rather use butter and sugar and white flour? I made some sweet potato brownies today. Not a single unhealthy ingredient and no one in my family even realised they were healthy. There are ways around this problem.
  • BrainyBurro
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

You can't honestly be comparing authentic healthy Greek food which names you cannot pronounce due to a language barrier to a bunch of chemicals and fake flavourings?

you're the one who stated we shouldn't eat what we can't pronounce, not me.

i was merely illustrating that flaw in that logic.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

Honestly it baffles me that so many people focus on whether they can pronounce something. What on earth does my ability to pronounce a word have to do with whether or not it's good for me? Maybe I'm just ignorant and don't know how to pronounce things correctly.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

Flour, sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla, salt, baking soda, chocolate chips . . . terrifying
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

Again, WTF kind of fake cookie are you eating? I'm honestly confused by the "chemicals and fake flavorings."
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

Would you eat something with these ingredients?

"Alpha-Linolenic-Acid, Asparagine, D-Categin, Isoqurctrin, Hyperoside, Ferulic-Acid, Farnesene, Neoxathin, Phosphatidyl-Choline, Reynoutrin, Sinapic-Acid, Caffeic-Acid, Chlorogenic-Acid, P-Hydroxy-Benzoic-Acid, P-Coumaric-Acid, Avicularin, Lutein, Quercitin, Rutin, Ursolic-Acid, Protocatechuic-Acid, Silver, Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lycine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Argenine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, and Serine. "
  • BryKate
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

Would you eat something with these ingredients?

"Alpha-Linolenic-Acid, Asparagine, D-Categin, Isoqurctrin, Hyperoside, Ferulic-Acid, Farnesene, Neoxathin, Phosphatidyl-Choline, Reynoutrin, Sinapic-Acid, Caffeic-Acid, Chlorogenic-Acid, P-Hydroxy-Benzoic-Acid, P-Coumaric-Acid, Avicularin, Lutein, Quercitin, Rutin, Ursolic-Acid, Protocatechuic-Acid, Silver, Tryptophan, Threonine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lycine, Methionine, Cystine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Valine, Argenine, Histidine, Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Proline, and Serine. "

is this some trick and actually those are the chemicals in a fruit or vegetable or something? if so again...let's not compare a healthy food to a store bought bag of candy or something
  • JesterMFP
    JesterMFP Posts: 3,596 Member
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 large eggs

I apologise I stand corrected. I assumed you meant shop bought cookies. But you'd still rather use butter and sugar and white flour? I made some sweet potato brownies today. Not a single unhealthy ingredient and no one in my family even realised they were healthy. There are ways around this problem.
    What is wrong with butter, sugar and white flour? I would far rather eat cookies made from those ingredients than brownies made from sweet potatoes. Fearing food isn't healthy.
  • BryKate
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 large eggs

What is wrong with butter, sugar and white flour?

Ok clearly we are not going to agree on this. Personally I don't see the point in baking with these ingredients when I can make just as tasty a cookies/cakes with healthy ingredients.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    Options

Ok I made them:

DGjGsL1.jpg

here are my findings:

2. They are soggy

1/2 teaspoon baking soda
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 teaspoon salt
    2 large eggs

There's not a thing wrong with butter, ever make it? You take cream and whip it until it's whipped cream, and then you whip it until it seperates out into solids.

You assume too much about the flour I'm using, I'm gluten free.

Sugar is not the debil, portioning is

I don't see a problem . . .