Looking for ideas for giving a men's ring...

Options
124»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

I'm just messing with ya. and prob just jealous. :) My most recent ex boyfriend gave me a necklace that he zip tied into a straw box, wrapped a whole roll of wire around the box, then an entire roll of duct tape around that which was surrounded by chains and locked with a padlock, then the key was also wrapped in duct tape....and put that whole thing inside of a cookie tin container sealed with a sealant used for windows or something.....it's like liquid concrete....then put that in a smaller box inside of a larger box. It took me a few hours to get open.

is this why he's your ex?

No it's because I had to force him to have sex. I was afraid I was gonna catch a case.

So it was kinda...symbolic. The gift wrap? We call that in spanish "duro de pelar"...."hard to peel" unsure why?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Okay tied on bikini strings at neck behind head under hair. Then upon arrival and laying on belly claim to be having a hard time untying it for tanning and ask him to help you untie the neck part and he finds it there. Final Answer! (clearly I'm not good at this)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Put it in another kind of ring container. One that is stretchy and vibrates. At least if things go bad, you can still be excited about it.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    ETA.. :angry: I really need to start reading these other posters b4 I fly in w/my late response.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    ask him to pull your finger?

i dunno...i got nothing

I like you.

awww......blushes.....

so...you getting me a ring on our monthaversary?

You didn't get me anything for our hourversary. I'm dumping you for Cranky.
  • mustang289
    mustang289 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    And, yes people, I know monthly "anniversaries" are cheesy. For the record, we are in our thirties, very much in love, and talk about getting married very frequently. We've been together six months and friends for three years. I know it's not a long time, but when it's right, you just know. Most of the months pass with just a "Happy 19th, babe" (day of the month it falls on), but since this one is 6 and it falls on a Friday, we thought we'd take it as an excuse to celebrate.

So quit talking about it and just do it. Today is Tuesday. Get married this Friday and give him the ring in the ceremony.
    It worked for me and my wife 28 years ago. We did a practice run at Knott's Berry Farm in California. Got 'hitched' by an actor playing Judge Roy Bean and used bent horseshoe nails for rings. A month later did the official ceremony during lunch hour from work, went to the court house and had the real judge marry us.