From depression,addiction and extra weight to signing a modeling contract+real talk

Options
2»

Replies

• HungryasFuark
    HungryasFuark Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Please learn to paragraph. I came in wanting to find out more but honestly a wall of text with no breaks is not good. You look lean though, so well done.
    @trigden1991 I definitely should have used paragraphs .. I tried to edit but too late lol , I really didn't post for the pics but for my story and thanks ! :)

• improvement_not_perfection
    Options
    Way to go. There are so many ways things could have gone but you chose life and health. Well done, proud of you! Thank you for sharing. Stay strong.
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I read to the end....

It broke my heart to know that as a young person of 16 you could not go to your parents. Yes, they would have been disappointed to know you chose drugs, and that you were depressed, but more than anything they would have just wanted to help....to love on you and be there for you.

You did amazingly well to bring yourself to this point in life. You have the character to do many more amazing things.

God Bless You
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I did read the whole thing as my son writes stream of conscience type stuff and have found that is how his brain works lol. Good for you for getting yourself help and support from family, friends and therapy. Nice when the young work through these hard times because it gets much harder to change behavior as we age. Remember your successes when you face future challenges. Best to you.
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    Way to go. There are so many ways things could have gone but you chose life and health. Well done, proud of you! Thank you for sharing. Stay strong.

Thank you for your encouraging words and time :)!
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    I read to the end....

It broke my heart to know that as a young person of 16 you could not go to your parents. Yes, they would have been disappointed to know you chose drugs, and that you were depressed, but more than anything they would have just wanted to help....to love on you and be there for you.

You did amazingly well to bring yourself to this point in life. You have the character to do many more amazing things.

God Bless You

Thank you for your nice words god bless you too ! :)

• HungryasFuark
    Options
    I did read the whole thing as my son writes stream of conscience type stuff and have found that is how his brain works lol. Good for you for getting yourself help and support from family, friends and therapy. Nice when the young work through these hard times because it gets much harder to change behavior as we age. Remember your successes when you face future challenges. Best to you.

Thank you for reading till the end appreciate it ! i will remember this period for the rest of my life im sure . best to u too ! :)
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Well done on what you have achieved!

Sorry I didn't read your post, the big wall of text without paragraphs is difficult to read.

:smiley: so you just looked at the pictures :wink:
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Remember your successes when you face future challenges. Best to you.

Thank you for reading till the end appreciate it ! i will remember this period for the rest of my life im sure . best to u too ! :)

Well done amigo ... the only thing you need to remember is that if you really want something you can achieve it, and that you do not have to do it alone ...
  • HungryasFuark
    Options
    iofred wrote: »
    Remember your successes when you face future challenges. Best to you.

Well done amigo ... the only thing you need to remember is that if you really want something you can achieve it, and that you do not have to do it alone ...

Thanks man ! yes its really all about putting ur mind into it it and of course surrounding ur self with the right people :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!