Replies

• Serenade_N
    Serenade_N Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Day 11 - last of 60secs done!
  • alipsie19
    alipsie19 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Like jor3c, I'm joining a little late, but will catch up. If anything, this should be interesting. Is it one plank per day?
  • jor3c
    jor3c Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    didn't make the entire time last night but 2/3 of it...should have just kept going with another but ....
    tonight I'll just do 2-3 times until I work up to the total for today. I applaud all the ones who can hold it for the entire length without having to do 2 or 3 shorter times. But I'll keep at it...slowly but surely I guess. :wink:
  • jor3c
    jor3c Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    alipsie19 wrote: »
    Like jor3c, I'm joining a little late, but will catch up. If anything, this should be interesting. Is it one plank per day?

Yes, one a day ... you build on how long (seconds) you hold it each day with scheduled rest days too in the chart. I have a list I printed 2 years ago, but never did so this time I put on side of fridge to remind me ....hahaha!
  • Serenade_N
    Options
    Hi - just had a go at day 12.

In my first go it felt quite uncomfortable on my lower back so had to get onto my knee at 1 min and 12secs.

Stretched my lower back on my back with knees to chest and resolved to try again. This time with the tv on and timer right under my head.

It was tough but I'm kinda surprised I managed it.

Day 12 - 1 min 30secs!!! On the dot. With another stretch after.
  • alipsie19
    Options
    Ok,
    Catching up can be done, but it isn't easy.
    Just did:
    Day 1: 20sec, rest 40 sec
    Day 2: 20 sec, rest 40 sec
    Day 3: 30 sec, rest 30 sec
    Day 4: 30 sec, rest 30 sec
    Day 5: 40 sec, collapse

Tomorrow should be interesting!
  • Serenade_N
    Options
    Great stuff up above!!

Just acknowledging Day 13. Done. REST Day!
  • alipsie19
    Options
    Ugh!
    Day 7: 45 sec, rest 1:15
    Day 8: 45 sec, rest 1:15
    Day 9: 60 sec, collapse!

Y'all are awesome! Bear with me and I'll get there.
  • History1027
    History1027 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm glad everyone is doing so great. I got a cold from my kids and had to take a few days off. Rather then jumping in where I left off I went back a couple days to get back in the swing of things. Did 1 min yesterday day and did 1 min today.
  • alipsie19
    Options
    I'm glad everyone is doing so great. I got a cold from my kids and had to take a few days off. Rather then jumping in where I left off I went back a couple days to get back in the swing of things. Did 1 min yesterday day and did 1 min today.

Nice job!
  • alipsie19
    Options
    I almost bagged on it tonight. Thank you all for helping me be accountable by starting (history1027) and joining (everyone else).

Day 10: 60, collapse!
  • alipsie19
    Options
    Day 11: 60 sec hold
    Ooph, Almost caught up folks.
    Good morning!
  • tnovy545
    tnovy545 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in. I know late but I love the idea of working together.
  • jmacaroni
    jmacaroni Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I finished day 9 and 10. I've been doing them barefoot until today when my feet kept slipping so I put shoes on. Much easier with shoes on!
  • alipsie19
    Options
    tnovy545 wrote: »
    I am in. I know late but I love the idea of working together.

I feel the same way! It seems easier when you know others are going through the same thing.
  • Serenade_N
    Options
    Its like team effort, its great.

Day 14 = 1 minute 30 seconds!
    On second go once again and with non slip on socks (totally agree toes need to stay in place to make it achievable - well at least in my mind).

That was tOuGh but easier than day 12. I am pleasantly surprised how quick the body is adapting. Kinda curious to see how far this is going to go...haha!
  • alipsie19
    Options
    Day 12: 1:30 hold, and then collapse

Ok, I got a little "board" this afternoon. Body still shakes unbelievably.
  • jmacaroni
    Options
    alipsie19 wrote: »
    Day 12: 1:30 hold, and then collapse

Ok, I got a little "board" this afternoon. Body still shakes unbelievably.

Did you do three in one day?
  • alipsie19
    Options
    Nope, I only did the one. I think the body is just getting a little tired. Trying to keep the calories down to 2000, goal is 10k steps or 4mi, and going to the gym for about 90 min at night.
  • jmacaroni
    Options
    Finished my third day of 60 second.like others have said, it got easier by the third day.

@alipsie19 it came up on my timeline like you posted all three in one day. I was going to say that's crazy. My core muscles are sore just from the one