Lean Mass in 90days

Options
Just started working out again after taking a 6 year break. Trying to put on lean mass, removing empty calories as much as possible. Not focusing on all the numbers. Mostly focusing on the amount of meals and 2 hours of hard core focused isolation workout's. I'm not new to working out I have had programs in the past I've tried other people's programs in the past I have used nutritional magazines for various games or losses of weight when it was time to lean out. But this time I decided that I would follow Rich Piana's Eating plan and use my own workout plan which I created that Soli focuses on isolating the muscles and an extra amount of concentration and focus of each contraction or extraction of that muscle.

Replies

• trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    This is not going to go well for you. Anything Rich Piana says is ridiculous and you should not take him seriously.

All you need is a slight caloric surplus and a progressive lifting programme.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Are you following his synthol/PMMA protocol also? Dont take advice from Rich Piana!

2g of Tren a day
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Two questions.... why 2 hours of workout, and why isolation? Unless you are a bodybuilder, doing that much isolation does not make much sense.
    Why not try a program like PHUL, it has its main lifts each day as compound lifts, but fits in some isolation as well. This should not take you less than 1 hour a day 3-4 days/week.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »
    Two questions.... why 2 hours of workout, and why isolation? Unless you are a bodybuilder, doing that much isolation does not make much sense.
    Why not try a program like PHUL, it has its main lifts each day as compound lifts, but fits in some isolation as well. This should not take you less than 1 hour a day 3-4 days/week.

I concur. I am not sure why someone would spend time on isolation when you create better balance and increase strength significantly through compound movement.... compound movements are just so much more efficient.
  • richln
    richln Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Holy kitten! He is selling premium spaghetti shipped to your home as part of a weekly recurring subscription plan? Will we ever see the threshold where the entire supp market collapses under the weight of its own farcical, GH-bloated corpse?
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Rich Piana is my favourite natural athlete.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    cityruss wrote: »
    Rich Piana is my favourite natural athlete.
    LOL.

"Eat clen, tren hard, anavar give up."
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Are you following his synthol/PMMA protocol also? Dont take advice from Rich Piana!

2g of Tren a day

Did you say 2 grams?? lol
  • se015
    se015 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    jeep_1984 wrote: »
    Just started working out again after taking a 6 year break. Trying to put on lean mass, removing empty calories as much as possible. Not focusing on all the numbers. Mostly focusing on the amount of meals and 2 hours of hard core focused isolation workout's. I'm not new to working out I have had programs in the past I've tried other people's programs in the past I have used nutritional magazines for various games or losses of weight when it was time to lean out. But this time I decided that I would follow Rich Piana's Eating plan and use my own workout plan which I created that Soli focuses on isolating the muscles and an extra amount of concentration and focus of each contraction or extraction of that muscle.

Um why are you doing isolating exercises?? How is that going to help you if you haven't lifted in 6 years?? Correct me if I'm wrong please, but wouldn't you start back with the basics of compound lifts to start building your major muscle groups again?? And honestly idk why you're not focusing on numbers. Guessing and estimates aren't going to make your true gains. You need to know how many calories you're eating and make sure you're getting enough calories to feed your muscles! I'm not trying to sound mean but you're basically doing everything the opposite of what you should be doing in my opinion. And again I'm not saying you're because of some crap I've read, I'm telling you what has worked based on my OWN experience. Isolation exercises don't work in the beginning, I mean they obviously have a role and they obviously help, but without compound lifts those isolation exercises don't do crap. You need to build those big muscles, back, chest, legs, and the only way to do that is with compound lifts, I don't care what anyone says.