1235»

Replies

• jenniru24
    jenniru24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • melissa2838
    melissa2838 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is my girl . She demands 2 walks a day rain hail or shine.
  • ElizabethAnnSz
    ElizabethAnnSz Posts: 26 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    h2bxogjteej9.jpg
    My dog and I walk approximately 3-5 miles, 4 to 5 times per week. However, he is 13 years old now and doesn't like walking at dark (I don't think he can see very well). And he doesn't like walking in the snow any longer, or when it's very cold. (though this photo shows the complete opposite). I told myself I would walk without him. I've gone on 1 walk without him and I was a basket case. It was like I lost my right arm. It was the saddest, most boring walk of my life.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    fyhk5qs1021h.jpg

This is Bagel. AKA Sir Fatty McSnacks-a-Lot. Walks are slow because he can't stop the sniffer, but we still get out there twice a day.
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I told myself I would walk without him. I've gone on 1 walk without him and I was a basket case. It was like I lost my right arm. It was the saddest, most boring walk of my life.
    My old girl is good for a walk around the block. Any more than that, and she's dragging along. If I just take the little guy, she's all sad and mopey. In my case, walking the dogs is for their enjoyment, not my fitness.

• cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    This is my girl . She demands 2 walks a day rain hail or shine.

She's beautiful! What breed(s)?
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    GrinnyMae wrote: »
    zsymuw7yfeq8.jpg

This is my clown Vinny. Lots of walks together.

bwdmcs4oescv.jpg

• fuzzyfrenzy02
    fuzzyfrenzy02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a year in a half old Brittany! We love to go on walks.
  • jonessoda17
    jonessoda17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wish my dog could be my workout buddy. He is a 3 year old, black, old english bulldog. He is just not built for sustained excersize. When I got him as a puppy I immediately named him chunky lol.
  • compchar
    compchar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    my dogs,6o393157n7u9.jpg
    buzz and luna are currently my only exercise! i hate leaving the house, without a dog. so, i walk them. I cant handle them pulling since back surgery but they're so much better. luna will go for miles and miles and I really want to do what i use to with her! buzz-cant handle more than half hour strole! so at the moment, half hour strole a day is my usual! to build up some stamina in me, the goal, is to walk miles and miles oneday with the sheepdog!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I've always said my Mischief is the only fitness coach I'll ever need. If it were up to her, we would do all the walkies and she'd "help" with portion control on my meals.sdcbphcik3sb.jpg1t7vnkuq76jk.jpg

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    tress29 wrote: »
    From left to right, Eli, Houdini and Lucy. Houdini likes to take walks with us. Weirdo, right?

Aww, I used to have a cat named Houdini!