Fun Diet Memes to lift your spirits up

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,590 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    r0ilzdi33vta.jpg

That took me way longer then I would like to admit to get. :lol: I was like "Why's that dude got a key on his big toe? What kind of diet is that? Did.. he .. find the key to weight loss?? But why his toe???... Error: Crafty's brain is not responding. Would you like to restart the program?"

Oh god, is *that* the joke? Subtle.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,897 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    r0ilzdi33vta.jpg

That took me way longer then I would like to admit to get. :lol: I was like "Why's that dude got a key on his big toe? What kind of diet is that? Did.. he .. find the key to weight loss?? But why his toe???... Error: Crafty's brain is not responding. Would you like to restart the program?"

Oh god, is *that* the joke? Subtle.

Hmm, I sure would like to try that key-toe diet too. Sounds exotic.

Oh, NOW I get it :lol:

Thanks!
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Lol, sorry to confuse people. My dirty secret is that I love puns, they just make me happy.

I usually catch on a lot faster. I have a pun obsessed friend, so I keep an eye opun and all times. I'm a little slow some days though, lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,590 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Lol, sorry to confuse people. My dirty secret is that I love puns, they just make me happy.

I do too but that was a really hard one to get! :) Altho it probably shouldn't have been considering all the keto threads on here. :) (I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by it too.)
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options

That was a good one. I hate it when they're too obvious haha.
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I do too but that was a really hard one to get! :) Altho it probably shouldn't have been considering all the keto threads on here. :) (I'm glad I'm not the only one confused by it too.)

I was mystified as well. Now it makes sense. DOH! :D
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Lol :D I was afraid to admit I didn't get it, glad someone else did.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    hesn92 wrote: »
    Lol :D I was afraid to admit I didn't get it, glad someone else did.

I didn't want to admit either :D