I'm 18 and proud to say that i love girls older.

Options
HuZzi01
HuZzi01 Posts: 62 Member
edited November 2016 in Chit-Chat
why in our community it is said that a men can be in a relationship with younger girl only.
why cant a woman be with a younger man. whyyyy!

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They can. If both parties are happy with the arrangement.

Just a tip for you, as I feel that English may be your second language - Older is the word you are looking for. It means older than you.

"Elder" means old, elderly, geriatric, aged. Unless you are looking for grandparent aged women, it's best to use 'older'.
  • HuZzi01
    Options

Just a tip for you, as I feel that English may be your second language - Older is the word you are looking for. It means older than you.

"Elder" means old, elderly, geriatric, aged. Unless you are looking for grandparent aged women, it's best to use 'older'.

thanks man/woman!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    Who is they? Both my grandfathers were married to slightly older women..If both people are happy in it, it's no body else's business..
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    Who is they? Both my grandfathers were married to slightly older women..If both people are happy in it, it's no body else's business..

I think that's how people should think.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    You are 18, so this is a good sign that you do not know everything at your age!

Btw, there is not law, rule, that you cannot be with anyone you want to.. who give a rats *kitten* about age.. :)
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    why in our community it is said that a men can be in a relationship with younger girl only.

So. What is your position on elder breasts? Often they aren't as perky as younger girl breasts.

well they also have heart they got feelings and much mature beauty. so why not them?

That's sweet that you appreciate elder beauty and see beyond the breasts. Have you thought of attending Bingo games at your local Knights of Columbus chapter? Lots of elders there plus they serve snacks.

well thank you :) and im not in those games, well if i found someone here that would be awesome
  • HuZzi01
    Options

So. What is your position on elder breasts? Often they aren't as perky as younger girl breasts.

well they also have heart they got feelings and much mature beauty. so why not them?

That's sweet that you appreciate elder beauty and see beyond the breasts. Have you thought of attending Bingo games at your local Knights of Columbus chapter? Lots of elders there plus they serve snacks.

well thank you :) and im not in those games, well if i found someone here that would be awesome

What do you do for a living?

I work in a embroidery company as a sale representative.. rather than that i play football, watch movies,Xbox, and stuff.
  • HuZzi01
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I work in a embroidery company as a sale representative.. rather than that i play football, watch movies,Xbox, and stuff.

Embroidery! Elders girls LOVE to embroider! Is that what drew you to the company?

Oh well i didnt know that before lol but now that you told me that so ill work with all my heart :blush:
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    Terpdad wrote: »
    My grandmother has been widowed for over 2 years now. I think she's got what you're looking for @HuZzi01

good one!
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    How old is older? And if a girl doesn't have the elder breasts, does that count her out? And will you do my chores for me?
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    How old is older? And if a girl doesn't have the elder breasts, does that count her out? And will you do my chores for me?

well im overall a really good package but if she only sees me by that than i'm really sorry feelings do count for me.. :smile:
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    I feel like this thread is deja vu all over again.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    WTF! You again, and under a new name. Trolling hard, looking for elder girls? Do you know what a catfish is? Let me tell you: A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not.

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I feel like this thread is deja vu all over again.

Careful MelMel, for some reason he thinks you're an elder women... oh wait, that was a different guy that said the exact same thing.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Im an elder
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

thanks man/woman!

Taco cat to you, young man :wink:
    cee134 wrote: »
    WTF! You again, and under a new name. Trolling hard, looking for elder girls? Do you know what a catfish is? Let me tell you: A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not.

Says the dude with the cat avi :tongue: