I'm 18 and proud to say that i love girls older.

Options

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    I get that OP likes an older woman. Great news for the younger girls that you're not disappointing I guess. What I don't get is the need to announce it on a fitness website. I like to be choked a little while having sex but I'm not going to start a *kitten* thread about it.

Omigosh me too! Twinsies!

Ok @melmelw03 you start the thread. :p

I cant even figure out how to vanilla it all down for mfp standards.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I get that OP likes an older woman. Great news for the younger girls that you're not disappointing I guess. What I don't get is the need to announce it on a fitness website. I like to be choked a little while having sex but I'm not going to start a *kitten* thread about it.

My honey and I were kneeling together in intense concentration when I started combing her hair with my fingers. A deer wandered through the yard and started eating my garden when a cougar jumped out behind a tree and attacked it. Our concentration was broken by the animistic screams and all the blood. I need to get blinds.

mountain-lion-attacking-a-mule-deer.jpeg
  • melmelw03
    Options

One time, while participating in adult activities, my partner reached from behind me and squeezed my neck. It was good. Really good.

Add hair pulling and spanking and this sounds like perfection.
  • melmelw03
    Options

Easy...use fruit and vegetables and brownies. Melons, cucumbers, etc. I once almost choked on a cucumber but it was fine when I relaxed.... EXAMPLE ;)

Trying to think where brownies would fit into the scenario....
  • melmelw03
    Options

Easy...use fruit and vegetables and brownies. Melons, cucumbers, etc. I once almost choked on a cucumber but it was fine when I relaxed.... EXAMPLE ;)

One time while the brownies where just about to reach completion, my partner reached into "the oven" while fondling my melons.

This thread is soooo much better now!

Did he have to reach in very deep?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

One time while the brownies where just about to reach completion, my partner reached into "the oven" while fondling my melons.

This thread is soooo much better now!

Did he have to reach in very deep?

This is supposed to be YOUR thread. I was just helping with the vanilla.

Finally, something to make me laugh today. You guys are awesome.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

One time, while participating in adult activities, my partner reached from behind me and squeezed my neck. It was good. Really good.

Add hair pulling and spanking and this sounds like perfection.

Agreed.
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Melons and cucumbers and kumquats...Oh my!

Wait ...where that video?
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    why in our community it is said that a men can be in a relationship with younger girl only.
    why cant a woman be with a younger man. whyyyy!

So. What is your position on elder breasts? Often they aren't as perky as younger girl breasts.

well they also have heart they got feelings and much mature beauty. so why not them?

That's sweet that you appreciate elder beauty and see beyond the breasts. Have you thought of attending Bingo games at your local Knights of Columbus chapter? Lots of elders there plus they serve snacks.
    Pretty sure chit chat is his bingo parlor.