Craving for pizza?

Options
124»

Replies

• tyshieha
    tyshieha Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Recipe for pizza I found one that is pretty good. You make the crust out of chicken. They say you fry it but if you stove fry it, its basically the same. then you put cheese and sauce. It tastes soooooo good!!! I found the recipe on Facebook. Not that bad in calories if you make your own sauce and you use a little bit of cheese and use spinach instead of pepperoni.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    tyshieha wrote: »
    Recipe for pizza I found one that is pretty good. You make the crust out of chicken. They say you fry it but if you stove fry it, its basically the same. then you put cheese and sauce. It tastes soooooo good!!! I found the recipe on Facebook. Not that bad in calories if you make your own sauce and you use a little bit of cheese and use spinach instead of pepperoni.

So chicken parm?
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Went to Acanto Friday night before the symphony and might have had pizza (they have thin crust, here's an example):

287uiked7zpq.jpg

But apparently they'd had such a run on pizza all day due to the Cubs parade/huge number of extra people in town all afternoon, that they were out of dough. Ah, well. ;-)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,157 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    tyshieha wrote: »

So chicken parm?

There's a place in the town where I used to live that offered 30 different parmas ... and put on a contest where participants were encouraged to eat 30 parmas in 30 days in order to win a free dinner. I didn't participate.

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Thanks but I'll have a real pizza