Whiskey!

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    One neat glass of Macallan 18, atm.

I will say, if you don't have the money to spend on 18+, the 12 is an excellent daily drinker.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    68rwlhy8mzw6.jpg

Omgosh... this reminds me of a great story.. probably a you had to be there story but I am going to tell you anyway.

I went out with some girlfriends one night, I don't remember getting home at all... (I wasn't driving, I know that) I woke up the next morning and looked across the room and thought "Is that a *kitten* cat on my floor? I don't own a cat!" I text my best friend that was with us the night prior and asked her if "I stole a *kitten* cat from somewhere and brought it home".. before she could respond I grabbed my shoe and threw it at the "cat" to find out it was my sweater. I had apparently taken it off and just thrown it on the floor before crawling in bed.. in the meantime my BF is texting back "Wtf are you talking about?" This was about 10 years ago... I still have not lived that one down.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Whisky and I are lovers from a long time ago, she is my go to girl, she comforts me, takes the pain away, and makes everything seem alright, but with all beautiful things, she is a total *kitten* the next morning.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    68rwlhy8mzw6.jpg

Omgosh... this reminds me of a great story.. probably a you had to be there story but I am going to tell you anyway.

I went out with some girlfriends one night, I don't remember getting home at all... (I wasn't driving, I know that) I woke up the next morning and looked across the room and thought "Is that a *kitten* cat on my floor? I don't own a cat!" I text my best friend that was with us the night prior and asked her if "I stole a *kitten* cat from somewhere and brought it home".. before she could respond I grabbed my shoe and threw it at the "cat" to find out it was my sweater. I had apparently taken it off and just thrown it on the floor before crawling in bed.. in the meantime my BF is texting back "Wtf are you talking about?" This was about 10 years ago... I still have not lived that one down.

:D:D great story. Though I have to tell you off for throwing shoes at "cats".
    68rwlhy8mzw6.jpg

:D:D great story. Though I have to tell you off for throwing shoes at "cats".

As I was typing that, I figured someone would.. I didn't technically throw it to directly hit the "cat" but to land beside it and see if it moved......
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Oh good, I would hate to have to explain why I tossed a shoe at a sweater 10 years ago!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Don't really like champagne...this always happens..

ejmwue3bn50w.gif

this usually happens next

21har5uk1z9i.gif

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • cee134
    Options
    I may or may not be drunk
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm efficient!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Are you ever sober
  • synchkat
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Awww the first time I was in Hawaii they played thst all the time. He was special
  • cee134
    Options
    Listen
  • synchkat
    Options
    Listen to what
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options