What should I do?

13»

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    How the heck do you find time to date three simultaneously ?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Once again, I personally think you need to not be involved with other people. Romantic or sexual. Go be single for a while.
  • ds41980
    ds41980 Posts: 133 Member
    Ummm.....where are these casual sex guys? The last guy I was with was all this is pretty much just physical for you isn't it and I was like....yep.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Once again, I personally think you need to not be involved with other people. Romantic or sexual. Go be single for a while.

That's normal for younger humans, don't you think? She is still trying to figure out what will or will not work for her before she commits (or don't.)
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Just tell him as hard as it may be. Always be honest with your intentions. He'll come around and if he really likes you he'll wait till you are ready.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    I agree with the majority...tell him you like him and you like spending time with him, but you are just not down to do the committed relationship thing right now.
  • dc8066
    138shades wrote: »
    dc6088 wrote: »

That's normal for younger humans, don't you think? She is still trying to figure out what will or will not work for her before she commits (or don't.)

she doesn't look that young.

What do you consider old? 20?
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member

This.......so this
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member

I'm 31
  • dc8066
    Angela937 wrote: »

I'm 31

31 is still young in my book, just keep swimming
  • dc8066
    edited November 2016
    @138shades 'I didn't say old did I? Blanket statement.
    [/quote] (sorry, my MFP app is acting up a litlle bit while trying to respond to chats today)
    No, you said that OP didn't look 'that young'. That somewhat confused me.
    Not that young for what? For trying to figure out what works for her or what not? Though many people do relationship experimenting while young (and 31 is still qualifies 'young adult'), that could be a life-long process.