Finding a girl older than me.

Options

Replies

• drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    This is easy as hell. Older women want someone confident no matter the age. However they also want someone with a background to (job and so on). But if you are picking them up at a bar, simple. First go to a bar that is more classy and for the older crowd. Where I live there is a really nice steak house with a huge bar area, they make great lady drinks. Make sure to bring a friend or 2. Scout out the ladies and select.

Option one: Go up to them and ask them for a favor, "hey do you mind if i cut in to order a drink, bar is a little crowded" or "Do you mind taking a picture of us?" this breaks up the whole "hey your hot can i buy you a drink" thing. This opens up dialogue and then your game and confidence takes effect.

Option two: Let your confidence shine. Walk up to her and tell her you are buying a drink for her. Dont be cocky be confident.

This is not fool proof but its a good opener.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    This is easy as hell. Older women want someone confident no matter the age. However they also want someone with a background to (job and so on). But if you are picking them up at a bar, simple. First go to a bar that is more classy and for the older crowd. Where I live there is a really nice steak house with a huge bar area, they make great lady drinks. Make sure to bring a friend or 2. Scout out the ladies and select.

Option one: Go up to them and ask them for a favor, "hey do you mind if i cut in to order a drink, bar is a little crowded" or "Do you mind taking a picture of us?" this breaks up the whole "hey your hot can i buy you a drink" thing. This opens up dialogue and then your game and confidence takes effect.

Option two: Let your confidence shine. Walk up to her and tell her you are buying a drink for her. Dont be cocky be confident.

If that doesn't work, you can always try peacocking.

6b33j89sw7il.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Sounds like you have a lot of practice doing this! ;)
  • drbuzzard91
    drbuzzard91 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options

note to self...go to steakhouse, hang out in bar and drink out of vagina cups, look to take pics of younger men who aren't cocky yet are confident

whats a vagina cup?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Are lady drinks the fruity pink ones?

Speaking as an old lady, I don't speak for us all, but you know we don't have a lot of time left, seeing as we are older. Go for the direct hey you're hot, can I buy you a drink. We have no time to play games...can I reiterate we don't have a lot of time left. We're old!!!!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I'll just take the whole bottle please! :D
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

note to self...go to steakhouse, hang out in bar and drink out of vagina cups, look to take pics of younger men who aren't cocky yet are confident

Vagina cups hahahahaha!
    You win the Internet today
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    OP just single out an older lady then confidently walk up and grab her by the *kitten*.
    That's how things are done now in America....
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    db125f70609430e80e9841a0a4f4371c8a7c3a1e9d00403dd64fe512c1e27ac9.jpg
  • fyree39
    fyree39 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    I just cannot contain my anticipation.

giphy%201_zpsgijdv0rh.gif

Believe me it'll be worth it.

giphy%203_zpstvqntvwr.gif

Gary Cole. I went to high school with him. He was pals with my big brother.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

whats a vagina cup?

I have no idea. You said "lady drinks". I assumed you meant a drink out of a vagina cup.
    I'll just take the whole bottle please! :D

24c17TobeyMaguire2.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    They appreciate confidence and don't have much time left, apparently. So walk up and offer to "knock the dust off that thing." Tell her you want to pull her blue hair. Be a dear and bring prune juice.

And lube. When you get over the hill, you enter the desert IYKWIM.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Lol this thread .... I swear

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should go with older than 48 ....look for one using a walker ..she can't get away then..you could wear her down with your charm.. ;)
  • HuZzi01
    HuZzi01 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Are lady drinks the fruity pink ones?

Speaking as an old lady, I don't speak for us all, but you know we don't have a lot of time left, seeing as we are older. Go for the direct hey you're hot, can I buy you a drink. We have no time to play games...can I reiterate we don't have a lot of time left. We're old!!!!

You dont really look old ;)
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Before drinking out of your vagina cup, be sure to rinse out the spermicide and any other juices that may have accumulated.