Calorie Counter

Message Boards Getting Started
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

efmlam1efmlam1 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
I've been on this site for over 2 years and then for some reason my log in does not work -- my brief bio is.....220 down to 190 for a 71 y/o male fart!
I tried to log in to-day and it did not like my P/W -- I have logged in for over 502 days.. I'm now down to I day.........can I put it back to where I was?

Replies

• Nikion901Nikion901 Member Posts: 3,058 Member Member Posts: 3,058 Member
    Aw, too bad! ... no, I don't think you can get it back to where it was as far as the daily counts go. It's a going forward kind of thing. I've been logging in for 382 days since my last break in the chain. .....
    See the post below this .... I didn't know this existed! .... Lucky YOU!!!!
    edited November 2016
  • usmcmpusmcmp Member, Premium Posts: 21,347 Member Member, Premium Posts: 21,347 Member
  • superdaveclergysuperdaveclergy Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I can't log in all of a sudden for some reason... I changed passwords like it said, but then it went back to not recognizing my password... I was on this almost daily for over two years and never even had to log on... I lost over 200 lbs and recovered from several serious medical issues and now I can't access my info... I'm ready to blow up my iPad!
  • MamaKahuna143MamaKahuna143 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    I'm a lucky one! Have never had problems, new computers, years pass without signing in and go right back into account, of course my weight doesn't unfortunately stay the same....ever! Good luck in your goals!
  • purpleube2007purpleube2007 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Every single day, when I try to post of my daily exercises, I keep on getting Server Error... RETRY OR CANCEL. If I RETRY, same old thing. I keep on signing on and off or Restart my computer, same old stuff. What's happening "MyFitnessPay">>>???
  • buldawgndbuldawgnd Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I am getting the following today. "There was a problem with your request
    Sorry, but a server error occurred processing your request. Our team has been notified of the issue. " Will this eventually fix itself.
  • rzbranekrzbranek Member Posts: 10 Member Member Posts: 10 Member
    All I can say is Virgin Pulse needs to use another site for their customers. This one is always on the blink. Maybe they cannot afford to update it.