Options

Replies

• empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    empresssue wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I'm glad I pitched the cookies at work. I'd totally be eating my feelings if they were here right now.

I totally get that. I generally recognize what I'm doing when I do this, but it doesn't always stop me.

Me either. Flexing that stop myself muscle more and more, so it gets stronger and I've done really well.
    My main motivation? Nobody is worth me screwing up and getting fat again because I'm sure a few people would loveeee to see that happen. 😎
    Nope!

That is an awesome way to view it. No one will take care of us as well as we take care of ourselves. :smile:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    It is amazing how one day you feel like you know what the future has in store and the next you have no *kitten* clue.

Did you just find out it's Shark week too?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, its a long damn tunnel. :smiley:
  • cee134
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, its a long damn tunnel. :smiley:

Are you in the subway again?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    It is amazing how one day you feel like you know what the future has in store and the next you have no *kitten* clue.

Men Plan, God Laughs.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    What to eat for lunch.
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Men Plan, God Laughs.

You know, I should have learned this by now. Every time I think I have my life together and have a great plan for whatever then some dumb thing happens and screws it all up. It is like I need a backup for the backup plan

So are you saying you need a plan Cee?

a2bc22xbwdzg.gif

You're just mad because no one can use your name in a joke.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

saw some trailer for a movie about a giant shark. I think I will have nightmares for a week now!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Men Plan, God Laughs.

You know, I should have learned this by now. Every time I think I have my life together and have a great plan for whatever then some dumb thing happens and screws it all up. It is like I need a backup for the backup plan

So are you saying you need a plan Cee?

a2bc22xbwdzg.gif

You're just mad because no one can use your name in a joke.

I'm trying really hard to think of one and I'm pretty cheesed off that I can't

maybe if you head in the directions of stinky farts

thats all I can come up with

now I need to go shower
  • cee134
    Options

saw some trailer for a movie about a giant shark. I think I will have nightmares for a week now!

The Meg? Short for megalodon. Or Super Jaws.

5k9to10c1muh.jpg
    neigyamz0qf0.jpg
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The Meg! (thanks for that btw)

also, chick in pink, how the heck does she not realize something is about to go down. Pay attention lady!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    What to eat for lunch.

I brought a nice healthy lunch to work but I am thinking about saving it for tomorrow and ordering out.. my logic is that then tonight I don't have to spend time weighing and packing another lunch. Makes complete sense, right?
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    What to eat for lunch.

I brought a nice healthy lunch to work but I am thinking about saving it for tomorrow and ordering out.. my logic is that then tonight I don't have to spend time weighing and packing another lunch. Makes complete sense, right?

I LOVE this rationalization!!!!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    What to eat for lunch.

giphy.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    What to eat for lunch.

Love the logic or lack there of ... the question is are you going unhealthyish for lunch?? <3
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    What to eat for lunch.

I LOVE this rationalization!!!!!!

Me too. Cuz right now I am enjoying some great bbq... fyi, that is not what I put in my lunch box last night.