Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Interesting that both faith and fear share a common belief in something a person doesn't see, but more people fear things in life than believe in things. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it was exactly the opposite?

Like anal probing aliens

I have it on good authority that it's actually the aliens who do the probing and not the other way around, so if you thought that you were going to pitch up on the saucer, well, fuhgeddaboudit!

Dreams..........crushed

Annnnnd that's why my nickname was "Moment Ruiner".

I gave you that nickname when I threw up all over you and your car so many years ago.

Love this callback!

And @SwannySez it’s about time you show your damn face around here

I am the naked ninja, @caco_ethes!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Work mode
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    Is it worth running to my car to get my coffee I left in it while it's raining or should I just have some in a styrofoam cup?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    Is it worth running to my car to get my coffee I left in it while it's raining or should I just have some in a styrofoam cup?

You don't need coffee if you can run somewhere.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    I think i'm being followed by a Mod each thread I go in He/She follows!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Vacation-final one for the year. Gotta finish packing.....
  • Capt_Merica
    Capt_Merica Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Thinking it's time to do my lunch time walk and continue my plans for world domination.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Thinking it's time to do my lunch time walk and continue my plans for world domination.

Start with Australia. It gives you extra troops each turn and has only 1 access point and so is easily defensible
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2018
    Options

She.

I follow pretty much everyone around chit chat. It don't mean much, except I like to chit chat. Head on over to GWBB if you want to lose me :)
  • cee134
    Options

She.

I follow pretty much everyone around chit chat. It don't mean much, except I like to chit chat. Head on over to GWBB if you want to lose me :)

GWBB = Girls Will Be Boys clothing store.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

She.

GWBB = Girls Will Be Boys clothing store.

had to google that one

GWBB 4legs definition - Gaining Weight and Body Building - not that that board doesn't have some great people, just not a subject I am super "into"
  • cee134
    Options
    We took our dog to the lake yesterday and he's always been so afraid of the water and he has short legs and a big chest so I assumed that he couldn't swim - but it was so hot so I needed to get him to cool off. I picked him up, walked far enough into the lake so that it was deep enough so he couldn't touch, then as I lowered him in his little legs started paddling so I let go of him and he swam all the way back to his dad. I was stupidly proud and I can't stop thinking about it :sad:

All dogs can swim. Just like all snakes can swim.
  • cee134
    Options
    We took our dog to the lake yesterday and he's always been so afraid of the water and he has short legs and a big chest so I assumed that he couldn't swim - but it was so hot so I needed to get him to cool off. I picked him up, walked far enough into the lake so that it was deep enough so he couldn't touch, then as I lowered him in his little legs started paddling so I let go of him and he swam all the way back to his dad. I was stupidly proud and I can't stop thinking about it :sad:

Are you some lady in the lake distributing dogs?
  • DeeBrown173
    DeeBrown173 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My cat is 20 years old. How much longer can she make it
  • cee134
    Options

26?
  • cee134
    Options

Are you some lady in the lake distributing dogs?

What you've said has confused me but if that were a job I'd gladly take it

It's sorta a quote from Monty Python Holy Grail. But instead of swords, it's dogs.

Also I hear there is a good summer program up in Vancouver called "Lake Standing; Dog Delivering". I hear it's good.
  • DeeBrown173
    DeeBrown173 Posts: 114 Member
    Options

26?

I would be amazed if she made it that far. The crazy thing is that she is just as active if not more than the 3 year old cat lol

• bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I’m so tired of dealing with anxiety. There’s literally no relief from this hell.