What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    My dog farted and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die

If you die, can I have your dog? Seems like I could make use of that....
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    i wonder how many people have been drunk enough to monologue to their roomba

Well, I don't have a roomba, but I do, do it all the time, not only when drunk, (most often not drinking, constant inner monologue going on in this head).
    Usually to a blank space with my eyes slightly unfocused because I'm so engaged in my "speech to myself" that I can't focus.

I also refer to myself in the 3rd person a lot when talking to myself, or often when conversing with cats and dogs.
  • redneck8814
    redneck8814 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Been a long day looking forward to falling asleep to a movie....
  • Beastchewy15
    Beastchewy15 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Work in the am ☹️ not too excited
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    that style trends thread.
    makes you wonder what's gonna come *back* in style again at some point.

me personally i hope they bring back those super pointy bras from like the 50's
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Wait.... They went out of style?
    Oh crap.
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Would look good with high waisted pleather leggings
  • iMago
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

you ain't bought a pair yet?
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Haven't had a chance yet.
    I definitely think they are an item to try on in store and send pics to my friends asking for their opinions
  • iMago
    Options

Haven't had a chance yet.
    I definitely think they are an item to try on in store and send pics to my friends asking for their opinions

6o5lmbtnxmdc.gif
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I am listening to a new podcast and now wherever I go I look at strangers like they are probably going to murder me.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I am listening to a new podcast and now wherever I go I look at strangers like they are probably going to murder me.

I listen to creepy YouTube videos every night and now I expect dogmen to stalk me in my yard. Like my life is interesting enough to attract something like that 🙄
  • iMago
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I listen to creepy YouTube videos every night and now I expect dogmen to stalk me in my yard. Like my life is interesting enough to attract something like that 🙄

i still listen to the Lustmord album "The Place Where the Black Stars Hang" to help myself sleep sometimes
  • Vikka_V
    Options

Someone mentioned that to me recently
    "you're not special"
    Now I feel totally safe all the time!

• LiftingSpirits
    Options

"you're not special"

I think you are both pretty amazing, but I don't wish anything creepy, dangerous or stalkerish on you.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

"you're not special"

I think you are both pretty amazing, but I don't wish anything creepy, dangerous or stalkerish on you.

t2cbmfpgsk3f.gif
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

I do this too.
  • LiftingSpirits
    Options

I do this too.

Are we insane?
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options

I do this too.

Are we insane?

Nah.

Paranoid? Yes.