What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Driving is a very serious thing that we do every day but those who drive like they're scared to be behind the wheel need to get the f*** off the road... that is all
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Perfect day and no one to go fishing with
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Driving is a very serious thing that we do every day but those who drive like they're scared to be behind the wheel need to get the f*** off the road... that is all

Don't get me started. I commute 40 miles on the Long Island Expressway, each way, five days a week. It's three main traffic lanes, plus an HOV lane, with left and right shoulders. The HOV is restricted to CleanPass vehicles, passenger vehicles with 2+, and buses. The left-hand main lane is restricted to passenger vehicles only, that is, no commercial trucks, buses or trailers.

This morning, I watched an unmarked car pull over a commercial van that was driving in the left main lane. Instead of pulling off to the right shoulder, the guy in the van pulled into the HOV lane and stopped in the middle of the lane, instead of pulling to the left shoulder.

Just another example of WTF is wrong with people??

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    if you and your partner only have sex once a month but you want more because your drive is higher and so you get it elsewhere is it cheating? or is it selfish of your partner if he/she deprive you from it?

pw187y729591.jpg
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I just realized there's a ton of missing episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210 on Hulu and I'm mad because why?
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    if you and your partner only have sex once a month but you want more because your drive is higher and so you get it elsewhere is it cheating? or is it selfish of your partner if he/she deprive you from it?

How timely is this? I am struggling with this very issue this morning. I wake up most days in 'ready position'. My girlfriend and I are on different wavelengths, and she is NOT a 'morning person' in this regard. If I rub up against her in any meaningful way, it turns her completely off. Completely.

We had such an episode this morning, and she just texted me that she is "tired of the whole thing" and "well, let's just give up".

I want a woman who can't get enough of me.

To your question, communication is key. Have you ever heard the term 'cuckcake'?
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    So many questions, and no answers. I hate feeling like I'm "missing something".
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    The lunch I packed to bring in today and left in my fridge this morning. :(
  • _pi3_
    Options

How timely is this? I am struggling with this very issue this morning. I wake up most days in 'ready position'. My girlfriend and I are on different wavelengths, and she is NOT a 'morning person' in this regard. If I rub up against her in any meaningful way, it turns her completely off. Completely.

We had such an episode this morning, and she just texted me that she is "tired of the whole thing" and "well, let's just give up".

I want a woman who can't get enough of me.

To your question, communication is key. Have you ever heard the term 'cuckcake'?

no i havent but i have another question what is a rhetorical question?

Yeah .. I really want a Mr Woodcock gif right now
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Fargo

m0macb8lfkdt.gif
  • _pi3_
    Options
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Fargo

I highly recommend it!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I wonder if some of the posters on here know how transparent their thirstiness is and how embarrassing it comes across as.

s9ujicujhdv8.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I wonder if some of the posters on here know how transparent their thirstiness is and how embarrassing it comes across as.

s9ujicujhdv8.gif

Please tell me that you're the man chopping air

Only in my dreams.
  • _pi3_
    Options

I'm certain there not embarrassed. Til their wife notices
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    Oh, I've been flagged. I think one of the thirsty people got offended.

Good Lord, who in their right mind would flag you for that?

.....now that we've gotten that out of the way, what are you wearing?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

A teal bikini

that's a bikini?

looks like under-roos to me. *shrug
  • Motorsheen
    Options

A teal bikini

that's a bikini?

looks like under-roos to me. *shrug

Obviously not, otherwise I'd be violating guidelines, which I would never.

re5pext