What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I’m sofa king bored - why can’t I sleep ??

Get up at 4am and workout with me. Then you'll crash early!

I really should do this - maybe you’ve inspired me - maybe
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I'm still new to the forums. Has anyone ever done a thread, posting about what their grateful for each day?
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I'm still new to the forums. Has anyone ever done a thread, posting about what their grateful for each day?

Think there is a similar one out there but it’s buried - start a new one and see where it goes man
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I like seeing the cute lil tentative almost but not quite flirting.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

I'll call you in the morning! 🤣
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    mattig89ch wrote: »

I think I may have back in the day. Honestly the positive stuff gets buried quickly with all the selfie threads, fitbit syncing issues and people wondering where you're from
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

I'll call you in the morning! 🤣

😳 i look forward to your call...
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I was remembering the story about monk parakeets from a broken crate at JFK.

https://www.audubon.org/news/the-monk-parakeet-jailbird-who-made-good
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    When I invite someone over I don’t expect them to invite me back, but after a few times of being the hostess isn’t it logical to feel the need to return the favour?! Is it wrong of me to lose interest in a person when I feel I am putting in all the effort?! I believe you should never expect anything in return, but in regards to friendships I prefer to deal with likeminded people. Perhaps I’m just exhausted as always being the giver and for once it would be nice to be on the receiving end. Even if I feel selfish for feeling this way.
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am wondering what ever happened to Franken Berry and Boo Berry cereal .. and if that is how you spell it
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    When I invite someone over I don’t expect them to invite me back, but after a few times of being the hostess isn’t it logical to feel the need to return the favour?! Is it wrong of me to lose interest in a person when I feel I am putting in all the effort?! I believe you should never expect anything in return, but in regards to friendships I prefer to deal with likeminded people. Perhaps I’m just exhausted as always being the giver and for once it would be nice to be on the receiving end. Even if I feel selfish for feeling this way.

I understand this completely
  • Moon_Stone
    Moon_Stone Posts: 150 Member
    Options

I think its fair to expect some reciprocity in any relationship. Maybe they don't feel like they can be as good a hostess as you so avoid it and dont offer. idk. Personally I think if something doesn’t feel right or you’re disappointed in the lack of reciprocity, maybe put it out there with small talk that it’d be nice to have a change of scenery from being hostess. How would they feel about hosting the next get together. Put out feelers. Idk if that is rude or not though.
  • Moon_Stone
    Moon_Stone Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Waking up 3 hours before my alarm and not being able to fall back asleep. 😡 Today is going to be a long day. ☕️☕️☕️
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

I think its fair to expect some reciprocity in any relationship. Maybe they don't feel like they can be as good a hostess as you so avoid it and dont offer. idk. Personally I think if something doesn’t feel right or you’re disappointed in the lack of reciprocity, maybe put it out there with small talk that it’d be nice to have a change of scenery from being hostess. How would they feel about hosting the next get together. Put out feelers. Idk if that is rude or not though.

Thanks. ❤️ I just needed to let off steam more than anything else.

I have given subtle hints here and there. Perhaps I need to be more direct. If someone doesn’t appreciate it and considers it rude, then that’s on them. At least that’s better than ghosting someone to avoid the confrontation all together.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I am wondering what ever happened to Franken Berry and Boo Berry cereal .. and if that is how you spell it

we get them around halloween here. but that's it. :(
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I wish it was just that easy to say how I'm feeling or what's on my mind 🤯
    Stupid Anxiety 😔

Aww T hope you are ok! Here if you need me! <3
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »
    I wish it was just that easy to say how I'm feeling or what's on my mind 🤯
    Stupid Anxiety 😔

*hugs*
    I know the feeling.

For me sometimes, dont want let anyone know that your hurting underneath. So the the smile happens.
    Actually, I like coming here bc the smiley face is the easiest to put there than a sad.

Hope sun finds u and shines , giving you the comfort and happiness you need. Things will brighten things up for you.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    that reading through that debt thread makes me feel old