weird.

I only let my babies wear rugby shirts

what? no socks?

Only when they are lifting
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The man who made my sandwich at Subway had the dark mark.

I'm not sure I trust him.

You can trust him because you see him make it
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I just noticed, the CheeseCake Factory really isn't a factory at all.

Also overrated.

there is one near our house and it doesn't even cross my radar when thinking about where to have lunch or dinner.

I haven't set foot in one in probably 15 years.

It's probably been about that long for me too. I mean it's okay but nothing to write home about.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    The man who made my sandwich at Subway had the dark mark.

I'm not sure I trust him.

My Son and I got Dark Mark temporary tattoos at HP land last week... He is so walking into kindergarten Monday with it on his inside forearm... Bellatrix laugh HAHAHA!
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm wondering why people get so bent out of shape over boobs. If a woman's boobs are visible as in cleavage is showing some people get offended. She's still wearing a shirt and can't help the fact that they are attached to her.

If a man's boobs are visible, as in he is shirtless, no matter how big or small his boobs are it's not a problem.

If I post a picture of mine I guarantee it'll be a problem, and not a good one.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I'm wondering why people get so bent out of shape over boobs. If a woman's boobs are visible as in cleavage is showing some people get offended. She's still wearing a shirt and can't help the fact that they are attached to her.

If a man's boobs are visible, as in he is shirtless, no matter how big or small his boobs are it's not a problem.

If I post a picture of mine I guarantee it'll be a problem, and not a good one.

Please keep those hairy nips covered.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Do you mean on MFP or in life?
    I think people here get upset because there are rules about it and some people seem to be able to post it and get away with it while others get their pictures removed. My guess is that it is more about the equality and less about the boobs.

This is exactly the reason.
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I want to grill up some shrimp for dinner or just have a bowl of mini wheats :D
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide if I want to grill up some shrimp for dinner or just have a bowl of mini wheats :D

Why not both?

That's seems to be what I gravitated towards! Had a handful (or 2...) of mini's now imma cook up them shrimp! :D
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Sounds familiar, my choice was toaster waffles or a Tuna Burger... I procrastinated cooking once again till tomorrow... Haha
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Do you mean on MFP or in life?
    I think people here get upset because there are rules about it and some people seem to be able to post it and get away with it while others get their pictures removed. My guess is that it is more about the equality and less about the boobs.

Both on mfp and in life. I was thinking about mfp with my comment about women and in life about my comment on men actually.

I get all riled up about equality, fair is fair type stuff whether it's men vs. women or within the same gender.

On mfp I just got to thinking that it is borderline shaming to make it ok for some people and have others get their pictures removed. It's kinda like saying one person can wear a particular outfit but another can't because of their body.

Not that I am siding with one side over another, but isn't that life in general? I see that happen continuously in life with people who are slightly overweight vs. those that aren't. Some women can't "pull off" certain outfits based solely on their weight or the fact that they have a larger chest (or no chest at all). It's all shaming, regardless of the size/circumstance.

I was not aware it was a problem on here, though. :S
  • RebelTakesAll
    RebelTakesAll Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i ate dinner and im full but i still want something to eat.... im thinking ice cream cheesecake

I am glad you finish with saying ice cream
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Slow your roll
    giphy.gif