What's on your mind?

Replies

• _Kashmir_314
    _Kashmir_314 Posts: 707 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I know there will be some kind of mental breakdown coming in the near future. I feel the build up.

I'm having mini ones on a daily basis. Let it goooo 🎶
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    When this is all over I'm gonna download me one of those weight loss/calorie tracker apps.

Ima join a dating app
  • _Kashmir_314
    When this is all over I'm gonna download me one of those weight loss/calorie tracker apps.

Ima join a dating app

Why don't we combine the two? We can call it MFP
  • TwitchyMacGee

Ima join a dating app

Why don't we combine the two? We can call it MFP

Yes! Main Force Patrol. or something
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

nah.... nothing good comes from those places.
  • _Kashmir_314
    Motorsheen wrote: »

With all due respect, I've met some real genuine people here. Of course they've since abandoned me, but they were genuine once.
  • _Kashmir_314
    I'm so bored I'm currently seeing how many words I can come up with using mfp friends names. @Tankiscool is currently in the lead 😂♥
  • Motorsheen

With all due respect, I've met some real genuine people here. Of course they've since abandoned me, but they were genuine once.

Ha.

I'm not due much respect (if any at all), but I appreciate the thought <3

that being said, yeah, there are some solid folks here. Actually, more good folk than bad.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    I’m playing with my new markers a69aplzyw7mg.jpeg
  • Motorsheen
    I'm so bored I'm currently seeing how many words I can come up with using mfp friends names. @Tankiscool is currently in the lead 😂♥

I'm not bored.... but I'm restless, and I'm lucky.

We have everything we need here and can ride this thing out without too much angst.

I just want to go to the gym and then maybe out for a couple of tacos; is that too much to ask?
    (rhetorical question .)
  • _Kashmir_314
    edited April 2020

Ha.

that being said, yeah, there are some solid folks here. Actually, more good folk than bad.

I agree 100 percent! I don't necessarily always have the time to interact with a lot of them, but I admire quite a few from the side lines...mostly at night when I can't sleep and I just come here and read everyone's thoughts and try and figure out .... NVM, I've gone too far. You get it! 😉

ETA: you are due respect, most people are...until they become an "kitten", then it's over.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Ha.

I agree 100 percent! I don't necessarily always have the time to interact with a lot of them, but I admire quite a few from the side lines...mostly at night when I can't sleep and I just come here and read everyone's thoughts and try and figure out .... NVM, I've gone too far. You get it! 😉

ETA: you are due respect, most people are...until they become an "kitten", then it's over.

Sorry 😏

• _Kashmir_314

Ha.

Sorry 😏

😻
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member

Ha.

Sorry 😏

😻

I've been thinking about you in a lot in recent days, I hope you are doing well and the people you care for are as well...

Hope you stay safe... I know what you do means a whole lot to people, in particularly these days...

Thanks from everyone ❤️
  • TwitchyMacGee

Ha.

Sorry 😏

😻

I've been thinking about you in a lot in recent days, I hope you are doing well and the people you care for are as well...

Hope you stay safe... I know what you do means a whole lot to people, in particularly these days...

Thanks from everyone ❤️

what he said
  • _Kashmir_314
    edited April 2020

Ha.

Sorry 😏

😻

Thanks from everyone ❤️

what he said

• _Kashmir_314

Ha.

Sorry 😏

😻

Thanks from everyone ❤️

This honestly means a lot to me. Thank you. ♥😊
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited April 2020
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    My new phone is driving me insane 😑

What kind did you settle on?

Samsung s20plus. As a person who enjoys taking pictures of everything I was sold on the quality of the camera but the selfie side of it sucks so much. On my apps like IG and Snapchat the selfie options are garbage. Its so zoomed in its ridiculous.

Have you checked to see if the setting is on Full by chance on the self-facing camera? I know on my A50 that mode definitely zooms in ALOT.