What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    A woman at work was speaking loudly to another about cat sitting. She said that she had to pet the cat with her foot as it did not like fingers. I laughed to myself as I wondered what kitty didn't like fingers. Terrible.

Maybe the feet smell better on that person?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Tonight is forge night and it can’t get here fast enough this week. Gonna keep working on this railroad spike cleaver and see if I can get it to look at all like a cleaver tonight
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    Carne Asada. Been on my mind and now it's up for dinner.

interesting choice of seasonings you have behind the bowl there. Wouldn't some hot chili peppers work the same? :D

Kidding, show us the finished product please.

I have but one mission remaining this evening....98ac1m17buz8.jpg
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    saw this on reddit earlier. allegedly if your eyes are brown-ish, you see white and pink. if you got blue or green eyes, you'll see blue and gray.

p7awk3qinmp0.jpg

I have brown eyes and that's a bunch of crap. You got played, yo. That there be light gray and a very lovely robin's egg blue. Whoever wrote that is color blind. What nonsense. :laugh:
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    my eyes are obsidian black i see everything blue
    what is the earths defense system

uaidbedu3t65.gif

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Apparently beer, eating out, and not going to the gym results in weight gain. Ima need to do something about that.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I think it's safe to say that after 1 week of only able to drink nutritional shakes and being sick...I got my appetite back today 🤣 I should add that I tried the "special plant" again (that's legal here) to help give me appetite. I'll be eating for the rest of the day. Bye 👋 5ukw1g7fzn9a.jpg

Is there still pie? 😎

🤣 I couldn't even eat a piece of the pie, my stomach couldnt handle it but the kids ate it all in 2 days
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend went for a drive in the woods today and we saw this... I'm still trying to figure out if it's a joke or not.op7xes5u3gq7.jpg
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    hv4iy49n5n8v.jpeg

Dinner 😋

Yes please
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    saw this on reddit earlier. allegedly if your eyes are brown-ish, you see white and pink. if you got blue or green eyes, you'll see blue and gray.

p7awk3qinmp0.jpg

This sparked heated opinions at work the other day!
    People are adamant about what they see, and were questioning their "inferiorities" or "who was wrong/right" when they saw differently, it was funny!

"it's the lighting", "it's the angle", "it's colour correction, you can change anything", "it's like an antiqued filter", "it's if your using your left/right brain", "it's age related", it's night vs daylight", "it's the time of day you're looking at it"!

Then my friend brought up the blue/gold dress one (which I hadn't seen before)...that was a fun discussion/argument too!

As for eye colour, 2 of us have blue/green, 2 have brown, we did see differently on the shoes if catagorizing that way, but for the dress, one of us could only see it in blue, in every single picture we googled

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    My son had an independent studies packet for night school and the final paper was due today. Said packet was given to him the second week of classes. Guess who just spent 3 hours helping him research and proofreading the 6 page paper he just wrote 🙋🏼‍♀️😡 Boy is lucky he is cute and loved. He just emailed it to his teacher.. fingers crossed it counts otherwise he gets the boot and sent back to his poopie home school 😟

ETA - he gets his procrastination from me 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    My son had an independent studies packet for night school and the final paper was due today. Said packet was given to him the second week of classes. Guess who just spent 3 hours helping him research and proofreading the 6 page paper he just wrote 🙋🏼‍♀️😡 Boy is lucky he is cute and loved. He just emailed it to his teacher.. fingers crossed it counts otherwise he gets the boot and sent back to his poopie home school 😟

Sooo I have this presentation coming up....😍😍
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the fish
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the fish

So long
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »

Sooo I have this presentation coming up....😍😍

Again.. Boy is lucky he is cute and loved 😘
  • DiscipleOfChrist29
    DiscipleOfChrist29 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hoping “Assassination Classroom” is actually a good show....
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the fish

Mostly Harmless
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ima thinking:

if change isn't going to happen, and this is as good as it gets.

..... and this kinda sucks.

what then ??