What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I just saw this... I don't know, I guess it makes me think twice about thinking it's OK to eat 10 fun size snickers because they're "fun size" 😒 still going to steal my kids halloween candy.

38myuchkr4g5.jpg

Somehow this just makes me want to eat candy

When i was a kid i used to sneak bowls full of sugar into my room and I’d eat it all in one sitting.

That just gave me an idea for saving money this halloween

😂 just hand out little baggies of sugar.

Oh gosh lemme stop this train 'for one a y'all goes to jail. Funny as this may seem, it is NOT a good idea. 😂🤣
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I just saw this... I don't know, I guess it makes me think twice about thinking it's OK to eat 10 fun size snickers because they're "fun size" 😒 still going to steal my kids halloween candy.

38myuchkr4g5.jpg

When i was a kid i used to sneak bowls full of sugar into my room and I’d eat it all in one sitting.

Oh gosh lemme stop this train 'for one a y'all goes to jail. Funny as this may seem, it is NOT a good idea. 😂🤣

You’re right 🤔

Maybe baggies of powdered sugar instead. We’ll just do tiny amounts, like maybe the equivalent of a pixi stick. Parents will love us
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

38myuchkr4g5.jpg

You’re right 🤔

Maybe baggies of powdered sugar instead. We’ll just do tiny amounts, like maybe the equivalent of a pixi stick. Parents will love us

Well it won't take long to discern which parents from your neighborhood have lived a little. 😂
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    hj94lfgsfvnr.jpeg
    The guy who hit me with his car..wonder how he’s doin’?

I know it’s an accident but my whole life is almost in the gutters now (bit melodramatic) but yeah, out of work, cannot do the things I enjoy. Not to mention nobody to help, housemates do a bit but they are never straight. So I’ve gone from being fiercely independent to this and it’s killing me. There’s gotta be some kind of justice here, My bicycle (the most valuable thing I own) is destroyed. I know this guy has a family and I want them to not be affected at all. Time will heal but dude does owe me. He’s pretty cashed up judging by the car he drives. Which makes me wonder if he could just lawyer up and crush my skinny poverty stricken *kitten*.

Hmm...rant over.

I'm sorry you're going through this. As much as you feel like you want justice, nothing you can get from this guy will get your job back or make the pain go away or fix your bike.

It's totally normal to be mourning the independence that was taken from you but YOU are here with your life, which is most important, and it sucks right now but it will get better.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

38myuchkr4g5.jpg

Sometimes kids, whom I deem a little too old to be trick-or-treating, come around looking for candy.

If they are collecting their candy in a brown paper bag, I'll drop in a candy bar along with a couple of ice cubes.

The ice cubes will melt and with the weight of the candy, the bottom of the paper bag eventually gives way.

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

38myuchkr4g5.jpg

Sometimes kids, whom I deem a little too old to be trick-or-treating, come around looking for candy.

If they are collecting their candy in a brown paper bag, I'll drop in a candy bar along with a couple of ice cubes.

The ice cubes will melt and with the weight of the candy, the bottom of the paper bag eventually gives way.

Dastardly 😂 I like it
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @Cowsfan1 thinking of you, hope all is well 💜💜
  • FatToFitChaser
    FatToFitChaser Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Having a terrible headache and wondering what can make it go :(
  • Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I need to go to sleep early.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Thinking about hitting the bottle, but it will probably just make me want to snack
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @Cowsfan1 thinking of you, hope all is well 💜💜

+1 🙂
  • Marqiiz
    Options
    Thinking about hitting the bottle, but it will probably just make me want to snack

Whatcha drinkin?
  • CaliValleyGirl
    edited October 2019
    Options

Marqiiz wrote: »

Whatcha drinkin?

Nothing tonight. Last night was Southern Comfort
  • Marqiiz
    Options

Whatcha drinkin?

When I drink late night it leads to tacos and quesadillas con carne.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options

Whatcha drinkin?

Last night was picante chicharones I had left over from watching the game :X
  • CaliValleyGirl
    Options
    7wd7d6f8st66.png
  • Marqiiz
    Options

Whatcha drinkin?

Last night was picante chicharones I had left over from watching the game :X

Chicharrones & beer woooooo lol

Ok I'm getting hungry. Let's stop.