What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie, I feel personally attacked by this Better Homes and Gardens cookbook tonight.

hf7r7wfleke6.jpg
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I’m about to do a procedure that will change my life. It’s not for vanity but for myself. I’m scared because amount of pain I will be in for the next month. I hardly post selfies because I hate the way I look. I don’t know if anyone understands what it feels like to hate the way you look. I never rant but it just felt right to put it out there. Whatever...

Yes. I understand how that feels, all too well.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I may have a mild case of restless leg syndrome.. maybe .. perhaps
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I’m about to do a procedure that will change my life. It’s not for vanity but for myself. I’m scared because amount of pain I will be in for the next month. I hardly post selfies because I hate the way I look. I don’t know if anyone understands what it feels like to hate the way you look. I never rant but it just felt right to put it out there. Whatever...

I hope whatever the procedure is that it brings you some inner peace and happiness and that the pain is minimal 🙂
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options

I hope whatever the procedure is that it brings you some inner peace and happiness and that the pain is minimal 🙂

Same. Good luck. All will be well!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Dude! I’d pay anything to make it go away. Imma bout ready to hack my legs off.
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options

Thank you. That’s what I am looking for.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    @cowsfan12 wrote: »

Gentlemen.. have you tried magnesium?
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »

Same. Good luck. All will be well!

Thank you 😊
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhh, I saw that post and my mind went blank.
    Good grief, is it hot in here? 😉
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

No ma'am, I have not.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhhhh, I saw that post and my mind went blank.
    Good grief, is it hot in here? 😉

Hot, Real Hot, Dam Hot B)
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options

Hope all goes well. For what it's worth, Ithink you look wonderful. 😊

Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

No ma'am, I have not.

DM incoming
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I heard it might be snowing somewhere back east or up north....

I feel your pain.

kinda.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    3936ngbf0y7h.jpeg
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »

Hope all goes well. For what it's worth, Ithink you look wonderful. 😊

Will be thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Thank you.
  • emeraldeyes2020
    emeraldeyes2020 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I need a holiday now or just one day off 🙄