What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    Well i am getting a gym membership for my bday...then maybe solo trip to the mountains...

Happy Birthday!
    I'd believe <30 if you told me!
  • fjmartini
    fjmartini Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options
    Rascal
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I want one of you to share my hammock

Im in, move over ;)

And happy birthday to @patrick_star_trek many happy returns sir
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Im in, move over ;)

Thank you! :)
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options

Im in, move over ;)

Thank you! :)

Ohhhh bday spankings...bend over
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand the point of the "Woo" function here. It just seems like it gives people an excuse to be passive aggressive about things rather than providing anything useful. I very rarely see it used to convey actual "woo" about diet/fitness advice that is anything but.

I now expect that this post will get a ton of "woos" in retaliation, lol.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Aww, happy birthday to one of the good ones!! @patrick_star_trek How nice you get a long weekend to celebrate! Because f*** Steve.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Wondering why after 17yrs and nearly 300lbs between the two of us, most of the time, things just seem harder then ever

Aww. Sorry to hear this. No two people are going to be perfect together, just keep focused on the positive and remember that love isn't a feeling! It's a conscious decision. :heart:
  • 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Wondering why after 17yrs and nearly 300lbs between the two of us, most of the time, things just seem harder then ever

Aww. Sorry to hear this. No two people are going to be perfect together, just keep focused on the positive and remember that love isn't a feeling! It's a conscious decision. :heart:

This...very true
  • caco_ethes
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You know when you get a bad feeling someone is hurt or dead in a ditch and you try to dismiss it but it niggles at you, so you reach out to the person and then can't reach them for what seems like an unusually long time? That's what I've got going on today. Trying not to be ridiculous by giving any credence to a bad feeling.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You know when you get a bad feeling someone is hurt or dead in a ditch and you try to dismiss it but it niggles at you, so you reach out to the person and then can't reach them for what seems like an unusually long time? That's what I've got going on today. Trying not to be ridiculous by giving any credence to a bad feeling.

Yes I've had that feeling believe it or not

To give you a feeling of better it can be imagined
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Yes I've had that feeling believe it or not

To give you a feeling of better it can be imagined

That's what I'm banking on. :confounded:
    kace_kay wrote: »

Oh no! I'm a worry wart and I get that feeling far too frequently. I hope they get back to you soon!

I never get this feeling, so it's freaking me out. :grimace:
  • patrick_star_trek
    patrick_star_trek Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Aww, happy birthday to one of the good ones!! @patrick_star_trek How nice you get a long weekend to celebrate! Because f*** Steve.

Thank you, H!! Eff Steve, indeed!! lol
  • fjmartini
    Options
    jkou77 wrote: »
    That im going to be 40...and no one to share the special day with :p

OMG my 40th! I surfed out to the middle of the ocean and drank 1/4 bottle of wine whilst sitting on my board floating..crying HAAAHAHHAHAH :D
    Moral of this story: Don't be this person :|

That actually sounds pretty awesome in way...
    But yeah 1/4, she's a light weight :lol: that's like a glass...

You bet I'm lightweight 5kms out from shore..swimming back drunk is all kinds of dangerous and stupid.

What was plan B?
  • fjmartini
    Options
    What's the snake situation like over there in 'Stralia?