What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i wonder what businesses are going to replace all the Spirit Halloween costume stores after everybody cancels their Halloween events this year?

more Jakes Fireworks stores.

i just hope we make it to Black Friday with all the mask orders and restrictions and social distancing floor signs still intact. it will be DELIGHTFUL to see all the crazy people acting crazy in youtube video compilations throughout the next week after because of it.
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    i wonder what businesses are going to replace all the Spirit Halloween costume stores after everybody cancels their Halloween events this year?

i just hope we make it to Black Friday with all the mask orders and restrictions and social distancing floor signs still intact. it will be DELIGHTFUL to see all the crazy people acting crazy in youtube video compilations throughout the next week after because of it.

kinda like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F96DA41XgOI
  • iMago
    Options

kinda like this?

live laugh loot

i just miss the good ole days when people would fight over flat screen tv's on black friday for $500 a pop when they started coming down in price years ago.

this year im fully expecting people to go kamikaze and start coughing and spitting on each other to get what they want on black friday instead
    Options

kinda like this?

live laugh loot

i just miss the good ole days when people would fight over flat screen tv's on black friday for $500 a pop when they started coming down in price years ago.

this year im fully expecting people to go kamikaze and start coughing and spitting on each other to get what they want on black friday instead

I'm hanging this on my bathroom wall. You win today
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    My new "go to" snack
    a chocolate protein shake with a side of dill pickles - tastes great together
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

kinda like this?

I guess Target was sold out of bread.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

kinda like this?

Seriously, this video makes me feel sick to my stomach.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    @kindalikevelma
    nice to see you around lady!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options

kinda like this?

Seriously, this video makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Wow, I just watched it. That's sad. And scary. :(
    I'm glad I live in a rural area where nothing ever happens. (Knocking on wood!) And hope it stays that way. :( Authorities pretty much have their hands tied as to what they can do, who they can do it to, while violence runs amok. :(
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @kindalikevelma
    nice to see you around lady!

Aww likewise. Had to take a little internet break for a while.
    Options
    oh c'mon it was deserved
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I don’t care if you don’t like me,
    I like you!!!
    wo7iz4van1md.gif
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Can't believe what I am seeing in the news. My heart goes out to the people of Beirut. What a sad, sad day.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    My anxiety is on point today.
    I feel like crawling out of my skin.
  • iMago
    Options
    cuqdg2drcviu.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Options