Clawdia
    Clawdio

meowcolm reynolds

miraclaw whip
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    I want to make a slightly dark instructional video on door hanging. I was going to call it Science of the Jambs.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? It's brilliant, that's what I think.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    xjoong0brmcv.png

🧐

I would like 41 bowls of this.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    After watching too many shows about the paranormal, aliens and other weird stuff I am shocked that I have escaped ghost free.
    Apparently one should be worried about this if one has visited places where people have died.
    My parents dragged me through seemingly every cathedral, castle and old place in many European countries.
    What were they thinking??????
    And what about all those antiques mom has, who knows who owned that stuff.......

😂 I am joking, being sarcastic, I have watched too many of these ridiculous shows.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Yay I'm adopting a kitty tomorrow! Will be brainstorming names.n

You know that means you have to share a picture of your new family member and his/her name. :) Congrats!!

Thanks! It's a teen boy cat that's full of a lot of energy. They said that a homeless man gave him up and that he plays really rough but I think he'll be fine once he can run around and has other cats to kick his butt if he plays too hard. Right now his name is Logan and we're thinking about keeping it.
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    Yay I'm adopting a kitty tomorrow! Will be brainstorming names.n

Twisted Sister (the cat)
    Barnes and Cat
    Mr. Jackson
    Mrs. Jackson
    Miss Jackson (if you're nasty)
    Portfolio
    Catfolio
    Portcatio
    Portfolicat
    Clawdia
    Clawdio

I don't get the portfolio version/s 🤔😅 I like Clawdia but it's a boy this time. Too much estrogen in my house.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Every night my son and I have long text conversations.
    I’m thinking about why we don’t just call and talk to each other.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Four months ago I wanted to buy a camera, The Canon M50.

I've wanted to have a camera like this for a very long time, and I finally had the money to buy it. It was especially sweet because the price of it plummeted by $150.

Did I buy it? No. Why? Because the I hesitated at spending a large chunk of money at the time and I also decided not to do the thing I would have bought it for.

Yesterday I went to check on it because I want to buy it now. The price has jumped back up to original.

I'm p-o'd that the price has gone back up and I feel like a complete *kitten* for not buying it when I had the chance.

Now I have to decide if I want to further punish myself by not buying the camera over $150, or if I want to buy it and be forever bitter over the price I could have paid.

This is a normal reaction, right? I don't need to Google "money therapist" or worse, life coach?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    JessBbody wrote: »

I've wanted to have a camera like this for a very long time, and I finally had the money to buy it. It was especially sweet because the price of it plummeted by $150.

Did I buy it? No. Why? Because the I hesitated at spending a large chunk of money at the time and I also decided not to do the thing I would have bought it for.

Yesterday I went to check on it because I want to buy it now. The price has jumped back up to original.

I'm p-o'd that the price has gone back up and I feel like a complete *kitten* for not buying it when I had the chance.

Now I have to decide if I want to further punish myself by not buying the camera over $150, or if I want to buy it and be forever bitter over the price I could have paid.

This is a normal reaction, right? I don't need to Google "money therapist" or worse, life coach?

Look for It elsewhere.... maybe you can find it at a better price (?)
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

These electronics stores are all in cahoots! It's the same price at Best Buy, Amazon, and Adorama. They all had the sale price too. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

These electronics stores are all in cahoots! It's the same price at Best Buy, Amazon, and Adorama. They all had the sale price too. Thanks for the suggestion.

@JessBbody

check out B&H in NYC.

I've had good luck there....
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Ghosts, witches and crows, scorpions.
    Those are what's occupying my mind at the moment.
    But give me a minute and they'll all be forgotten.
    Getting older is so helpful sometimes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    sleep 😴 goodnight mfp world 😄
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

Less finance, more economics. This sounds like an opportunity cost issue. Are you gonna go back to doing the thing with the camera you were going to do?

If so, what future gain - or loss - is that expected to bring you (financially and emotionally here)?

It still may be "worth it" at the higher financial cost given the other factors presented or, like @Motorsheen suggested, try another retailer.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    xa4g3adoqeiw.jpeg
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

welcome to thotumn 🎶
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    if i roll my shoulder backward i hear a bunch of snap crackle pops
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

Trey Kennedy is amazingly underrated on Youtube. All of his stuff is hilarious.