What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Ha, who got the selfie thread closed for moderation? I always miss the good stuff.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Ha, who got the selfie thread closed for moderation? I always miss the good stuff.

I thought it might have been the catfish girl.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

Like a mermaid? Cool...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Like a mermaid? Cool...

Hardy ha ha .. you're a clever little pork chop ehh :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

I'm guessing it was the discovery of the unfiltered word. :smirk:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just found out one of my most annoying patients passed away this week. I am not sure how I feel about this.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    I think i am going to try to write a campaign to DM with my friends
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

I don't really know what that means, but I'm getting excited about it!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

Huh?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    On my mind.... moving. I need more/new challenges, opportunities, and a brighter future.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

i wrote & DM'd my own that we played in for like a year and half back in 4th edition. it was based on H.P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands stories- lot of awesome monsters to use. plus the nature of it being in a "dream" allowed you to play fast and loose with traveling and the passage of time if you wanted.

we've now moved on to 5th, and its fun still, but i kind of miss 4th and how you could make the players feel like superheroes basically, vs 5th edition and how more "realistic" it is in a lot of ways.

I swear I only understand about 12% of the words that come out of your.. keyboard
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    Okay so there is a game called dungeons and dragons(henceforth known as D&D) where three or four people create characters based on a set of roles in the player manual. These three or four players work their way through a story that is narrorated by the dungeon master(DM). These stories allow players to basically do whatever they want. They can stay in the story written or mess with the dm and dick around in the world.
    There are books that have campaigns written in them for the DM to follow, but I want to write a story for my friends to play through
  • captainfantastic94
    Options

i wrote & DM'd my own that we played in for like a year and half back in 4th edition. it was based on H.P. Lovecraft's Dreamlands stories- lot of awesome monsters to use. plus the nature of it being in a "dream" allowed you to play fast and loose with traveling and the passage of time if you wanted.

we've now moved on to 5th, and its fun still, but i kind of miss 4th and how you could make the players feel like superheroes basically, vs 5th edition and how more "realistic" it is in a lot of ways.

I played very little in 4e but i like the way 5e is set up for the players, never dmed before
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    jtdvanzkrr1e.gif
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    jtdvanzkrr1e.gif

Come play it will be fun