What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• rupashreega
    rupashreega Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is my phrase...

Ah.. the work is not moving faster. Today also I have to extend and work. want some sugar to comfort.

Rephrased it to:
    The only thing thats going great is my healthy habits. Never gonna trade that in for anything.
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Such a beautiful spring day today
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,572 Member
    Options
    One of my bestest friends has left mfp.
    I am so sad. 😢
  • rupashreega
    rupashreega Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How to make not eating fun?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I am so sad. 😢

Who? WHO????? You know all the cool people!
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I am so sad. 😢

He never participated in the community threads.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I am so sad. 😢

He never participated in the community threads.

Well ok then. In that case, that was rude of him :) and I need the irk thread (for another reason).
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Waiting for this aura, that leads to a headache, go away.
    Lots of headaches lately,
    damn allergies.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,216 Member
    Options
    Do I open wine?
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    I'll have some @Alinouveau2 Please
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Excursions to book for our Italian cruise in June. I want a relaxing trip but want to see stuff
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,833 Member
    Options
    Excursions to book for our Italian cruise in June. I want a relaxing trip but want to see stuff
    Sounds like fun!
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,047 Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

If you make it to Rome, there is an awesome Spaghetteria near the Fontana di Trevi if interested. It’s called, Spaghetteria L’Archetto
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »

If you make it to Rome, there is an awesome Spaghetteria near the Fontana di Trevi if interested. It’s called, Spaghetteria L’Archetto

We end our cruise in Rome and leave the same day since we did it the last time we were in Italy....but we'll be back and I'll remember!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Sounds like fun!

So far I've booked to see David and Herculaneum. I need to plan our day in Venice too
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

It used to be fantastic. We went there frequently. A year ago they changed their menu and we no longer go there.
  • litha_
    Options

It used to be fantastic. We went there frequently. A year ago they changed their menu and we no longer go there.

Did they only change the menu or they changed owners as well? That’s such a bummer to hear. One of my friend’s who works close by took me there and it was excellent. We had a table downstairs. :( Ristorante Puntarella was excellent as well.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

Did they only change the menu or they changed owners as well? That’s such a bummer to hear. One of my friend’s who works close by took me there and it was excellent. We had a table downstairs. :( Ristorante Puntarella was excellent as well.

They used to have over a hundred different types of spaghetti. Always al dente. Now the menu has a few pastas (not great) and the usual other things. We were disappointed and haven't been back since. I don't know if the owners have changed.

We like "Da Nino" near the Spanish Steps--they have traditional food and it's medium high quality--they have everything, you can't go wrong.
    "Sorbillo" for quality (the ingredients are all IGP) pizza near Piazza Augusto Emperatore
    "Pizza Re' " for Naples style pizza
    "I Rioni" for a cute place with thin crust Roman style pizza. It's near the Coloseum and we go there almost every Friday evening.
  • litha_
    Options

They used to have over a hundred different types of spaghetti. Always al dente. Now the menu has a few pastas (not great) and the usual other things. We were disappointed and haven't been back since. I don't know if the owners have changed.

We like "Da Nino" near the Spanish Steps--they have traditional food and it's medium high quality--they have everything, you can't go wrong.
    "Sorbillo" for quality (the ingredients are all IGP) pizza near Piazza Augusto Emperatore
    "Pizza Re' " for Naples style pizza
    "I Rioni" for a cute place with thin crust Roman style pizza. It's near the Coloseum and we go there almost every Friday evening.

Thank you for sharing. I’m definitely making a note of these.