What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,223 Member
    Options
    My sister who lives with me is hospitalized with flu & pneumonia. My middle boy is home sick with flu & is so fatigued. & I should probably be at home but I’m saving my sick days for when I’m dead.

Oh no hope the plague leaves your house soon and you remain flu free
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    My sister who lives with me is hospitalized with flu & pneumonia. My middle boy is home sick with flu & is so fatigued. & I should probably be at home but I’m saving my sick days for when I’m dead.

Hope your peeps are on the mend. Soon
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,062 Member
    Options

Hope they get well soon and you don’t feel to much under the weather.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    When someone says "great question" they don't have the answer but will often continue to speak for several more minutes explaining how they don't have the answer.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    How we act like it's a crisis when the doorbell & the phone ring at the same time
  • riverwitch75
    riverwitch75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm so hungry that I can smell ice cream clear across a parking lot.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,615 Member
    edited March 8
    Options
    How we act like it's a crisis when the doorbell & the phone ring at the same time

A weird life fact of mine for you,
    we rescued a baby Bluejay when my son was young.
    It had no feathers, lying in the road all day.
    I had recently seen a woman taking care of a baby Bluejay at the children’s shoe store where I bought my son’s shoes.
    So, I did what she did, mushed up bread with milk and used a wooden skewer to drop it in his open mouth.
    He grew, I had to start buying and feeding him live meal worms.
    He grew.
    We tried to release him a couple times but he was unable to fly correctly so we kept him, he grew.
    EVERY time the telephone rang, he would start his Bluejay screaming.
    EVERY time the doorbell rang he would start screaming.
    Without fail, all of my phone conversations had him screaming in the background.
    He moved to a new house with us and lived 11yrs until one day while his cage was on the back porch he followed a sparrow out of his cage and was gone.
    I was so happy.
    He lived about 7yrs longer than the average Bluejay.

https://youtu.be/TUcEvodeGLc?si=Xy3BUee7msHjPIMI
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited March 8
    Options

A weird life fact of mine for you,
    we rescued a baby Bluejay when my son was young.
    It had no feathers, lying in the road all day.
    I had recently seen a woman taking care of a baby Bluejay at the children’s shoe store where I bought my son’s shoes.
    So, I did what she did, mushed up bread with milk and used a wooden skewer to drop it in his open mouth.
    He grew, I had to start buying and feeding him live meal worms.
    He grew.
    We tried to release him a couple times but he was unable to fly correctly so we kept him, he grew.
    EVERY time the telephone rang, he would start his Bluejay screaming.
    EVERY time the doorbell rang he would start screaming.
    Without fail, all of my phone conversations had him screaming in the background.
    He moved to a new house with us and lived 11yrs until one day while his cage was on the back porch he followed a sparrow out of his cage and was gone.
    I was so happy.
    He lived about 7yrs longer than the average Bluejay.

https://youtu.be/TUcEvodeGLc?si=Xy3BUee7msHjPIMI
    This made me cry & smile. Thank you 😊 ❤️

I needed that
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I wonder if dust mites have dust mite mites

They have lots of friends.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I cannot get this song out of my head. I'm not even sure I want to anymore
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkBf0dbs5I
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    I cannot get this song out of my head. I'm not even sure I want to anymore
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYkBf0dbs5I

I see your whatever that was and raise you a

https://youtu.be/zb47CstE7R4?feature=shared
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    The wife of one of my ex’s good friends was diagnosed 20 days ago,
    she died today.
    It was a shock that she went so fast.
    The list of people I know that have passed away or been diagnosed with some awful disease is getting really long.
    I find it very disconcerting along with incredibly sad.
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I don’t have any tattoos, but my sisters do. I think it’s time for me to join the club.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    I don’t have any tattoos, but my sisters do. I think it’s time for me to join the club.

Damn right it is
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    I have procrastinated for as long as I can.
    I must get it done, immediately.
    I know I will feel so much better after I’ve done it but I feel a bit overwhelmed.
    Just gonna start and keep working until it’s done.
    I freaks me out that I depended on my ex so much for pushing me to do things, projects around the house etc.
    Since I’ve been alone, I’ve ignored and avoided doing many things that I told myself I would do “in my own house”. 🙄
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have procrastinated for as long as I can.
    I must get it done, immediately.
    I know I will feel so much better after I’ve done it but I feel a bit overwhelmed.
    Just gonna start and keep working until it’s done.
    I freaks me out that I depended on my ex so much for pushing me to do things, projects around the house etc.
    Since I’ve been alone, I’ve ignored and avoided doing many things that I told myself I would do “in my own house”. 🙄

You will rock whatever you do...just start with the smallest project and work up from there! I find this works for me when I am procrastinating or don't know where to start on doing something.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    If I ever see or hear Taylor Swift or comments about her it will be too damn soon. Ugh 😖
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    If I ever see or hear Taylor Swift or comments about her it will be too damn soon. Ugh 😖

I really really don't like sports but answered a couple trivia questions right about the last super bowl and *whispers* it was because of Taylor Swift.
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I heard she won the superbowl! She’s a great athlete! 🤣