What's on your mind?

Replies

• 123liveoak
    123liveoak Posts: 2,239 Member
    Burger king is gross
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    How do these women who are older than I am not have forehead wrinkles?!?! Why does that even bother me today? Never cared before.

Because their work or their personal life requires them to remain stone faced and to refrain from revealing their true feelings with facial expressions.

Pod people. :D
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    more_skal wrote: »
    jkou77 wrote: »
    How I don't eat Bacon anymore, or drink, or eat fried foods for the most part. I'm boring, I know.

Life must be sad and full of tears :'(

Good thing I have @UrBaconMeCr8zy, he's more then enough Bacon for me. It's actually not all that BAD, I have to learn to deal with family members while sober now.

I was about to say, im your bacon now. But good for you on the non drinking !

Every weekend I was all about beer, especially IPAs, and used to drink so I can tolerate people. Now I just cut those people out of my life, so I don't have to drink haha.
    How I don't eat Bacon anymore, or drink, or eat fried foods for the most part. I'm boring, I know.

Good thing I have @UrBaconMeCr8zy, he's more then enough Bacon for me. It's actually not all that BAD, I have to learn to deal with family members while sober now.

Every weekend I was all about beer, especially IPAs, and used to drink so I can tolerate people. Now I just cut those people out of my life, so I don't have to drink haha.

be careful with your laughing the haha police will come for you!!

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

you just wont stop. even with the bullying thread you continue to bully!

I fear you’ve mistaken sense of humor for bullying. No one is bullying you, we’re just interacting with you.

Geez! Leave 'am alone....ya big bully

I just wanna be friends!!

With whom? That's not how you make friends! You need to throw sparkles and fart rainbows

I'd pay at least a dollar to see sparkles & rainbow farts
  • dwrightlaw wrote: »

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I fear you’ve mistaken sense of humor for bullying. No one is bullying you, we’re just interacting with you.

With whom? That's not how you make friends! You need to throw sparkles and fart rainbows

Show starts at 7pm sharp

Pay to play?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I think someone my cousin knows is trying to get me to buy drugs on FB. :neutral:
  • dwrightlaw wrote: »

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

I’m already on it. Ha ha

Show starts at 7pm sharp

Pay to play?

$1 watch, no touching. $3 to taste the rainbow :D:D

I would have paid more.