Replies

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Typo...inebriated
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It can be pretty confusing describing the story and the time line because originally Fate/Stay Night was written as a visual novel that had three routes. Each route tells the story of the 5th Holy Grail War but after playing each route you learn more about the universe. The UBW anime is an adaption of the second route. Ufotable is currently making a series of film adaptations of the 3rd route (Heaven's Feel) and the first one actually just recently came out. You can watch each route in whatever order you want since each one is self contained but you do miss out on the build-up from the previous route.

Fate/Zero is a prequel to Fate/Stay Night and tells the story of the 4th HGW. It takes place 10 years before the UBW anime and Heaven's Feel movies. If you watch Zero and then UBW and then the Heaven's Feel movies you'll get a pretty good viewing experience and everything should make sense, MeeseeksAndDestroy is a thespian. However, again because Zero is a prequel series it will spoil somethings about the original FSN story. Some people would recommend reading the visual novel before watching any of the adaptations, or waiting till the HF movies are all finished and so you can watch those and then Zero but if you don't want to wait for that I think its fine to watch UBW and HF after watching Zero.

Fate/Apocrypha is in an alternate timeline than Zero and FSN and it is story of what would happen if a different Servant had been summoned in the 3rd HGW. So watching it first doesn't spoil you to what happens in the other stories but it does spoil some minor things about the general lore.
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya sister...
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Edit: Probably too personal of a story.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    The Christmas holiday can be so difficult for so many. Thoughts and prayers.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Edited
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Visited my family and last night right before my mom was going to give me a ride back home her big dog murdered her little dog who she's had for ten years. They both went for the food and in a blink of an eye the little potato (that's what I always called her) got bit on the head and died probably instantly. It still feels bizarre to me because I had just been petting her and then poof she's gone.

WHAT

Ya, in retrospect perhaps I shouldn't have posted about it but now it's here forever.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I can edit my post if you want KG
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I can edit my post if you want KG

sure
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about how lonely my Christmas is going to be.

We can spend it together ;) ...i have wine and firewood I'll get you sparkling cider :)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling the love. I should YouTube that lion king song, I think it's a lion king song. Can't think straight, I'm giddy with love.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What did the Nintendo character Peach say on her deathbed?

Don’t check my Nintendo character Bowser history.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    @KyleGrace8 I'm sorry :heart:
    Not too personal that is quite a story and yes a reminder to all to appreciate all we have while we can

Merry Christmas :heart:
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    So fun to be so quickly attatched.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Its Christmas eve bltches! (at least for me)

Who you callin b1tch ..ya little booger :D
    Merry Christmas to you and yours..
    Its 5.30pm Christmas eve here .. yayyyy
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas eve...as I kick myself
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Waiting for kiddo to wake up and I think I might watch one of my shows.