What's on your mind?

Replies

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,571 Member
    edited March 2018
    @Mr_L33 I think you broke the internet w/ that
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member

@Mr_L33 That nigiri with the lemon wedge looks amazing.
  • goatg
    Also, I'm jealous. : ) Never been to Japan. Why do you prefer the sushi stateside?
  • goatg
    edited March 2018
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    Also, I'm jealous. : ) Never been to Japan. Why do you prefer the sushi stateside?

Let me rephrase. The sushi was good but nothing amazing. Choices r limited. They dont have the crazy unique rolls we have stateside. I prefer a lot of those thats why. Its still good for sure but wasnt something I would prefer over the other choices they have there

I loved japan. Im thinkin about going again later this year

Aah. So I'd probably like it. I like more minimalistic, but interesting, flavors, and superb textures. I'm generally sashimi/nagiri over rolls...Actually can't remember the last time I ordered a roll.

Where in JP were you? Where would you go? There's this Rapha ride that goes through Kyoto (I believe) that I reeeeealllllyyyy want to do....but it's fairly pricey.
  • goatg
    I'm so jealous. Sounds like a great time. : )

I just ate a ton. Well...Was already planning gym round 2 tonight...tomorrow is off day (which I was excited about until gelato attack):/
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    No time for the gym when I’m working 15 hr days, so a good walk at lunch is as close as I’m getting today or tomorrow
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    I should work out at home today
  • goatg
    Tempted to actually nap before workout. Need it. But bedtime is 9ish/10.

What do you guys do at home?
  • CaptainFantastic01

Cry
  • goatg

I nap every day after work. I'm also more than halfway through my life expectancy, so really I'm just prepping for the future.

Funny.

I used to nap at 10am when I was in school, after my AM workouts.

I miss that.
  • goatg
    The best way to avoid dissapoitment is to not expect anything from anyone. (I need to repeat that to myself)

Modern take on "suffering is inevitable?"
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,571 Member
    you all are just too much sometimes
    I should read this stuff while eating popcorn
  • goatg
    orangegato wrote: »

Come over
    We can drunk post and munch together
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    orangegato wrote: »

Good morning :) ya wanna share that popcorn.

@Mr_L33 I do believe you are a most evil tempter , I just had breakfast but would gladly saddle up for any one of those meals right now. :p
  • mortuseon_
    mortuseon_ Posts: 257 Member
    my ocd is really bad at the moment and I'm having trouble drowning those loud thoughts out but I've had lots of bad luck lately which validates my compulsions and makes everything worse so basically *kitten* being mentally ill
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Our gym reopened today- new flooring and newly painted red walls. It’s kinda is an angry color :s everyone is raging about the color! People in their 40’s and 50’s too raging like teens. The world needs more Prozac.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited March 2018
    I need mah nerds on this one as I have been less in touch lately.... when is Disney doing a hulk/ wolverine movie?

I don't think Disney owns x-men or wolverine at the moment, pretty sure they are new line cinema... So I guess whenever that contract is up...

Probably when they give us the Avengers Star Wars crossover lol

Damn. You sure ? I thought Disney owned 20th century fox (wolverine) and they own Marvel too, right? Seems perfectly reasonable to do a hulk/ wolverine storyline now

Disney just signed a deal to buy part of Fox in December. The deal has not gone through antitrust approval and closed yet and so the storyline would likely be delayed until the merger is closed (if it closes).
  • CaptainFantastic01
    I need mah nerds on this one as I have been less in touch lately.... when is Disney doing a hulk/ wolverine movie?

I don't think Disney owns x-men or wolverine at the moment, pretty sure they are new line cinema... So I guess whenever that contract is up...

Damn. You sure ? I thought Disney owned 20th century fox (wolverine) and they own Marvel too, right? Seems perfectly reasonable to do a hulk/ wolverine storyline now

The deal has not gone through antitrust approval and closed yet.

I explained all this to you @UrBaconMeCr8zy keep up boo
  • marissafit06

The deal has not gone through antitrust approval and closed yet.

I explained all this to you @UrBaconMeCr8zy keep up boo

You people post 70000000000 messages a day.
  • marissafit06
    I didn’t look at the date stamp before responding.:(