What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I just read that the CEO of PepsiCo said this:

When you eat out of a flex bag — one of our single-serve bags — especially as you watch a lot of the young guys eat the chips, they love their Doritos, and they lick their fingers with great glee, and when they reach the bottom of the bag they pour the little broken pieces into their mouth, because they don’t want to lose that taste of the flavor, and the broken chips in the bottom. Women would love to do the same, but they don’t. They don’t like to crunch too loudly in public. And they don’t lick their fingers generously and they don’t like to pour the little broken pieces and the flavor into their mouth.

Lemme buy a bag of Doritos and I'll show her how a real *kitten* woman eats chips

Right!!! 100 % agree!!
    kace_kay wrote: »

When you eat out of a flex bag — one of our single-serve bags — especially as you watch a lot of the young guys eat the chips, they love their Doritos, and they lick their fingers with great glee, and when they reach the bottom of the bag they pour the little broken pieces into their mouth, because they don’t want to lose that taste of the flavor, and the broken chips in the bottom. Women would love to do the same, but they don’t. They don’t like to crunch too loudly in public. And they don’t lick their fingers generously and they don’t like to pour the little broken pieces and the flavor into their mouth.

Lemme buy a bag of Doritos and I'll show her how a real *kitten* woman eats chips

Ummmmmmmm....
    f06a4i1j0flb.gif

omg Schitts Creek gif...I adore you even more for that!!

Do you watch it?
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    So sore! Where can I find a good Sauna?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Right!!! 100 % agree!!

Ummmmmmmm....
    f06a4i1j0flb.gif

omg Schitts Creek gif...I adore you even more for that!!

Do you watch it?

I just found it on Netflix and it's on my watch list! I love Catherine O'Hara! Whatcha think of it?

I've never seen it but all I can tell you is that my dad wouldn't shut up about it last year and told me to watch it every time I saw him and I have to say that his taste has tanked since he hit 50

You both NEED to watch it. It is super good
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    This exam. Be the death of me.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Mornings are for....
    mevu9ltb7a12.jpg
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member