What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    The ads for 'Purple' brand things get mad props for hooking me on 3 separate 3 minute skippable add
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Cottage cheese ...who can eat lumpy curdled milk and who the hell would put it on their toast

Yummmm

Really? Gross :s ...ive tried to eat it but the texture makes me gag immediately...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    The ads for 'Purple' brand things get mad props for hooking me on 3 separate 3 minute skippable add

"So if you, or someone you know sleeps... click here..."
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    My mind is on my mind
  • francisolorunfunmi
    Options
    How i need to get sexy back to get the babes again
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I have been home all day just watching youtube and i wish i had read instead
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That there are quite a few very bitter-ish people in a specific thread on here today. Yikes.

Also, what is Valentine's Day like on here? I was on MFP last year, but not really active in the forums until April-ish.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Track season is about to kick off. Feeling very unprepared despite all of the preparation I've been doing for months.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    That there are quite a few very bitter-ish people in a specific thread on here today. Yikes.

Also, what is Valentine's Day like on here? I was on MFP last year, but not really active in the forums until April-ish.

I don't really remember anything special happening on Valentine's last year

We had a really good troll around Valentine’s Day. Which lead to some very memorable bans.

What kind of troll? I've seen some interesting ones, but not usually holiday related, lol.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    People from MFP who you are not friends or barely interact with, who add you on IG. You add out of curiosity and go to perve at their images but they have no posts. LOL or WTF?

I have post you can perv!
    Just sayin :smirk:
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options

We had a really good troll around Valentine’s Day. Which lead to some very memorable bans.

What kind of troll? I've seen some interesting ones, but not usually holiday related, lol.

Oh she wasn’t holiday related but all of her threads were about her relationship with this abusive/racist doctor and they all devolved into her posting pictures of her very scantily clad. It was great.

Oh I think I remember her...was she busty
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Oh she wasn’t holiday related but all of her threads were about her relationship with this abusive/racist doctor and they all devolved into her posting pictures of her very scantily clad. It was great.

Dang and I missed it, too! This is what I get for lurking most of the time!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    It was worth the $59.99 for a year of playstation plus to see my 6yr old freak out when he got his first melee kill :lol:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    People from MFP who you are not friends or barely interact with, who add you on IG. You add out of curiosity and go to perve at their images but they have no posts. LOL or WTF?

I have post you can perv!
    Just sayin :smirk:

It was worth the pervy moment.

Aww so sweet lol
    I appreciate that :kissing_smiling_eyes: