Replies

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    There's a lot of peeps in jail.. I think I missed something.. :D

I have enrolled in Bad Boy School so I can someday get put in MFP Jail I hear there are a lot of kool kids in there!

It's overrated

The really sad part is I'm not even sure what it means! LOL

you can only post every two minutes
    you are 2 pts or less away from a permanant ban
    mods are thinking "will you read the stupid guidelines already" at you

stuff like that....

Tbh in the past two months I have skimmed the guidelines about a hundred times - so far I'm 44 days into the year and I've kept my resolution of no warnings. We'll see how this goes :laugh:

You're good :D:D<3

I would send you a message but rumor has it you are in jail LOL

Well, we could get together & bust her out
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I think my heart stopped m11vfl8fbvfd.gif
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about what I want to get my husband for Valentine's Day. I suck at buying him stuff... :(
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    How thin is the line that says you're either not chasing someone, or you really just don't care ...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I think my heart stopped m11vfl8fbvfd.gif

I think I'd die.

I once instinctively through my phone onto the floor because I was watching a video and a spider popped out.

I was thinking great prank and funny if done to someone else but ughhhh .. if that was me, I'd be a screaming mess and jumping out the car whether it's moving or not.

Also, I'd be looking for a new valentine lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    @UrBaconMeCr8zy I just filed a really important document online and I came this close to accidentally uploading my "wot 'n tarnation" dog meme instead.

Im not bacon but I still think that would have been hilarious.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Do you ever see someone pop on your FB feed and then wonder to yourself, when I did I become friends with them? Interesting.
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Not excited for tomorrow being Valentine’s Day. Boyfriend is in the military and can’t be here. Get to watch all my siblings go out on dates and I’ll be home alone. Sigh.
  • francisolorunfunmi
    Options
    Fish and chips and whether to have two cheat meals this week as I didn't have one last week
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    A date I went on today
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Et all:

It went very well, she is very kind. I kinda spilled the beans on like everything i am going through and she was super cool about it, today was a second date, yes tattoos, yes cute and weird. The shirt did not come up. We had breakfast at a cute little diner and went to 'the greatest showman' and got coffee and doughnuts after