What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Ive had and industrial for about 10 years. Been thinking about taking it out since I feel so disconnected to who I was when I got it. But if I change my mind its going to be a painful experience.

What's an industrial?

You get two piercings - one near the top of your ear and one about half way up the side - and put an earring that's a bar through both holes

Yup
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Ive had and industrial for about 10 years. Been thinking about taking it out since I feel so disconnected to who I was when I got it. But if I change my mind its going to be a painful experience.

What's an industrial?

You get two piercings near the top of your ear and put an earring that's a bar through both holes

:laugh: duhh blonde moment. I should have known that, one of my daughters has that.
    I've kinda stopped paying attention to what they call their piercings..
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Food!! Been working hard all day.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

What's an industrial?

You get two piercings - one near the top of your ear and one about half way up the side - and put an earring that's a bar through both holes

Yup

IC... I want this now
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

What's an industrial?

Yup

IC... I want this now

I rarely see it but i think they work well on men. Some women they dont look right on, i think its just because their ears are so small. And I think they look a little odd if the angle is too steep.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

What's an industrial?

Yup

IC... I want this now

I rarely see it but i think they work well on men. Some women they dont look right on, i think its just because their ears are so small. And I think they look a little odd if the angle is too steep.

The first piercing my son got was a bar in his eyebrow, I thought it looked pretty good and suited him, but when his father and I split his father just picked and picked at him, saying he looked like a *kitten* till he took it out. I was sad about that, I think kids should be encouraged to find their individuality.. at the very least not make decisions about themselves based on negative crap from someone else. Luckily fast forward a couple of years and Im the proud mum of four secure, and well adjusted adults.. although that boy gave me some grey hairs though :laugh:

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    How truly alone we all are. I sympathize now with a former friend of mine, although I don't know if I would go so far as to forgive him for what he's done.

But I see now why he lashed out. Loneliness is a very dark space in the fabric of reality.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Miss my dog. Might adopt another cat if she's cool.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    Miss my dog. Might adopt another cat if she's cool.

Cats are cool
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Future
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    I like boobs, but man they get in the way a lot. Ouch.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

ugh I am totally over having boobs right now :confounded:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

ugh I am totally over having boobs right now :confounded:

Seriously, all I want to do is lean over a table or other hard surface without them being in the way.. or sleep without my arm getting compressed because of the awkwardness.. or any other number of reasons.
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wanting a sick day so badly tomorrow but know that I can’t have a sick day and contemplating on how I ate soup, chocolate and cookies tonight because I couldn’t stomach much. Basically basting in my own misery. Ugh. :s
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Family Day tomorrow...Yay!!
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Why is this drunk girl telling me her life story. Lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    My living room is always at room temperature.

always.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    How lucky I am.. I was talking with one of my girls and after hanging up it felt like I'd just had a really get chat with a bestie. I love that we can talk about anything.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    How lucky I am.. I was talking with one of my girls and after hanging up it felt like I'd just had a really get chat with a bestie. I love that we can talk about anything.

No better feeling in the world!