What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    How it's entirely possible that I may eat an entire pineapple tonight.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »
    goatg wrote: »
    How *kitten* expensive animal ERs are.

Dare I ask?

I had to hospitalize my pup a while back. It was 1500/night ($3k at 24-hour supervised hospital).

Yeah been there done that with my dog and cats. Although that price for your hospitalization is godawful. Now my special cat decided to eat an entire toy plume or tail or whatever you call it and vomited all over the place. They’re unsure of an obstruction. Not good.

It’s NY. They quoted me 2k to surgically remove the tartar from his teeth. Did it when I brought him to California for $400.

:/ ingestion can be a really serious issue. I hope your kitty is okay. Genuinely....please let me know how it goes.

• orangegato
    Options
    A friend of mine lost their 10 year old child tonight about a week after she went into cardiac arrest at a water park. I'm tired of this. I don't understand sometimes.

I am so sorry to hear about this. Life is so beautiful and so fragile and so fleeting for some.
    You can't take anything or any moment for granted. Like Warren Zevon said, "enjoy every sandwich," every little insignificant bit of life, along w/ the bigger things and those who we love.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine lost their 10 year old child tonight about a week after she went into cardiac arrest at a water park. I'm tired of this. I don't understand sometimes.

Thats terrible.. bad things happen to good people. I don't think anybody understands.
  • orangegato
    Options
    How *kitten* expensive animal ERs are.

Dare I ask?

I had to hospitalize my pup a while back. It was 1500/night ($3k at 24-hour supervised hospital).

Yeah been there done that with my dog and cats. Although that price for your hospitalization is godawful. Now my special cat decided to eat an entire toy plume or tail or whatever you call it and vomited all over the place. They’re unsure of an obstruction. Not good.

It’s NY. They quoted me 2k to surgically remove the tartar from his teeth. Did it when I brought him to California for $400.

:/ ingestion can be a really serious issue. I hope your kitty is okay. Genuinely....please let me know how it goes.

@goatg he turned the corner, thanks :relieved:
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Tattoos. I have been dying to get one for a while now...I NEEEEEED IT
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    my brain is about to shut down
  • shenanigans_
    shenanigans_ Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Will I be single forever?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    Sitting at the vet and waiting to pick my dog up. I feel sick to my stomach. She’s been here for 9 days and will have to come home in a cone. Praying she keeps her eye and that my bill isn’t going to be as bad as I am assuming. :confused:

I hope all goes well.. brace yourself, vet bills can be a shock.