Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Crazy is everywhere.. its in my pm box this morning.. I am the official Creepy People Person Magnet.. for now this is all that is on my mind.. more coffee please.

dang it, some people get all the creepy PMs and all of the fun.

is a lil' filth too much to ask for? apparently so....

if you think that I'm jealous; I am.

Start a new acct with no profile pic and a slightly feminine name.
    Then watch them roll in

Ha... yeah, that's Not exactly what I had in mind.

not all filth is created equal

You're telling me. Someone trying to get me to exchange recipes via skype?? Hardly worth my time

recipes?

who needs skype for recipes ?

.... unless you're cooking nekid; then it makes total sense.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Crazy is everywhere.. its in my pm box this morning.. I am the official Creepy People Person Magnet.. for now this is all that is on my mind.. more coffee please.

Then watch them roll in

You're telling me. Someone trying to get me to exchange recipes via skype?? Hardly worth my time

recipes?

who needs skype for recipes ?

.... unless you're cooking nekid; then it makes total sense.

You would be amazed at what lands in my inbox

I'm almost afraid to ask but then again, nothing is shocking.

It's understandable, right?

Men are dogs.

Women need not solicit.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Hubs is asleep....totally hungover....and we have a rambunctious 7 yr old coming in 2 hours.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    not to so much recently since I've come back but women are just as bad. Some of the PM's I used to get were outright nasty.

Yes the guys on here can be persistent and direct and I assume there is a higher volume of those type of messages but of the pool of women on here, they're just as bad.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    We were going to get my dad a plane flying experience for Christmas but he's too heavy :/
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    my furnace and thermostat. The furnace is fine but the thermostat seems to be doing wonky things. Not good when it's winter and cold out
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    not to so much recently since I've come back but women are just as bad. Some of the PM's I used to get were outright nasty.

Yes the guys on here can be persistent and direct and I assume there is a higher volume of those type of messages but of the pool of women on here, they're just as bad.

Oh no doubt. I've seen some crazy happening over in fun and games. I stay out of there. But yeah, wow.
    Had no idea what I was walking into when I found the forums but I think I can hold my own. So far so good anyways

Can't go into fun and games any more.. the funny thing is I was not even on the forums yesterday.. goes to show how many lurkers out there..

I went private profile...at 5:00 in the morning when I wake up the last thing I want to see is well.. what someone wants to give me...lol and too bad its not winning lottery ticket.

• Motorsheen
    Options

Then watch them roll in

I am going to start work on an epic filth manuscript involving robots, aliens, and microscopic plasma so I can send it to you. It'll be as filthy as possible because you know, microscopic plasma.

I'm not sure if I'm interested or aroused...

heck, why not both?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Ugh I'm always nervous for curling games. We won our last one and I didn't play super horribly I just want to do well
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I keep smelling gravy and I haven't a clue where it's coming from
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering why The Last of Us is SUCH AN AMAZING GAME IT DESERVES PRESS CONFERENCES AND HUGE FANFARE. I mean its a good game but I can't say its the greatest game ever. I think its treated like a motion picture and so that's why? And the voice actors for Ellie and Joel are awesome
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Feckin NBC sports just cut to the Spurs / Burnley game (which I wasn't planning on watching) for four minutes...just long enough for me to get into it...only to say, "Well that's all for the NBC coverage of this game. Buy some premium channels shet if you want to keep watching." Mudder effers. Imma shove a pineapple up NBCSports rear :rage:

I could watch the Lions game...but I'd be stuck watching it until 1pm :confused: Why is football so damn long?
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Ugh I'm always nervous for curling games. We won our last one and I didn't play super horribly I just want to do well

You play curling Ali? Sounds fun :love:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Then watch them roll in

I am going to start work on an epic filth manuscript involving robots, aliens, and microscopic plasma so I can send it to you. It'll be as filthy as possible because you know, microscopic plasma.

I'm not sure if I'm interested or aroused...

heck, why not both?

Oh ye of little faith. If you werent both I obviously wouldn't be doing it right. Then again, not everyone is as interested and moved to tears by a clean house as I am.

a clean house is a sign of a filthy mind...