What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I miss booing people. Somebody take me to a sport.

Get trigger happy with the woo button... after all, woo is really boo.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I've been going through all these old pictures and found a couple of a girl I dated for a bit, between wives. I sent her a message saying I found a couple of old pics of her and she replied "I hope they're not the ones I'm thinking of. I hoped those were long gone lol". I'm wondering if I should be going through old pics with a little more caution right now.

I've kind of been doing the same with old pics on the computer (I only have about 10 physical prints). Been deleting a lot of old ones that don't need or want.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    I've been going through all these old pictures and found a couple of a girl I dated for a bit, between wives. I sent her a message saying I found a couple of old pics of her and she replied "I hope they're not the ones I'm thinking of. I hoped those were long gone lol". I'm wondering if I should be going through old pics with a little more caution right now.

I've kind of been doing the same with old pics on the computer (I only have about 10 physical prints). Been deleting a lot of old ones that don't need or want.

I find it hard to let go of pictures or sentimental things attached to people no longer in my life anymore, regardless of reason. No matter what, that person meant something at the time. Hopefully if things went bad, it taught you something. I know sometimes it’s therapeutic, but that doesn’t make it any easier to it let go.

Most of the ones I've been deleting are the unimportant ones that were quick snaps of something irrelevant from a digital dump. The ones which have people, &/or specific things in them I've been much more selective. I typically don't associate physical items to a person, as I have memories for that. Though, there will always be some pictures I will keep. I just don't see a need for most of them anymore.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @Mr_Lee.. you never disappoint. *drool*
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    So sad...had to delete my account & start all over on mfp :( this sucks lol
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Finished the office.

I'm Cry
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    So sad...had to delete my account & start all over on mfp :( this sucks lol

Already?! What happened?
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Options
    Hacked :(
  • projectsix
    Options
    Ugh! Careful on here, there's some serious booger nuggets. Also careful with how much info you spill/post.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm being sooooooo lazy today.

And I eventually have to run 2:15 and strength train. If I started RIGHT NOW I'd be done by....9pm. Bloody hell.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    goatg wrote: »

And I eventually have to run 2:15 and strength train. If I started RIGHT NOW I'd be done by....9pm. Bloody hell.

Ohh... Inspriational laziness! :D
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Ugh! Careful on here, there's some serious booger nuggets. Also careful with how much info you spill/post.

That's pretty much anywhere on the 'net. If computer/phone was hacked it could be due to caches credentials. Or, using weak password for everything. I use a password safe to store them, with unique passwords for all sites.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options

I feel like the whole day is over!
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Options
    Thank y'all...im just so sad I have to start over but oh well guess I won't be over sharing anymore lol :#
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options

I feel like the whole day is over!

That's frequent feeling for me. Then, I realize I still have another 6-8 hours before bed...

I'll be getting my ride in this evening after I leagues tonight. So, you better do it! :P
  • projectsix
    Options
    Thank y'all...im just so sad I have to start over but oh well guess I won't be over sharing anymore lol :#

How did you get hacked do you know?! You better share your cute pics with us still in the selfie thread else I'm taking you off my xmas list.

Er, well not that you were actually on it but you'll never get there without selfies!!
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Options
    Lol how do you know who I am?! Or do you? :o
    I have no idea... :/ maybe over sharing like you said...
  • projectsix
    Options
    Wait what? I thought you were Jenna! :o
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Options
    Damnit I thought I was being mysterious :D:D:D
    I'm getting hacked again for sure :D